Elton John

Repeat Offender

Reported To Be "Sorry" For Past Crimes as Reported By M Herself

lady_gaga_vill_att_alla_ska_ha_latex.jpg

Stefani Germanotta

Serial Offender

Current Places of Slander: Twitter, In Her Head, In Her Veins, Festivals

morrissey_2005_perou.jpg

"Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive. Desperate womanhood.

Madonna is closer to organized prostitution than anything else."

Edited by rudra

Guest whatatramp

sharon-osbourne-2014-gday-usa-los-angele

Mother of Kelly Osbourne

Notorious For Her Method of Attack 'Praise and Backtrack'

Current Place of Slander: The Talk

gwyneth-paltrow-max-factor-makeup-2014-c

Gwyneth Paltrow. AKA: Goop.

One time friend. Madonna couldn't be bothered taking pity on her anymore and dumped her.

Current places of slander: trying to throw shade in a max factor ad and just looking shit in the process.

madonna-gwyneth-paltrow-working-out-02.j

Tracey Anderson.

One time Madonna personal trainer. Was sacked for shady dealings with charities and now trains Goop. Midget.

Current place of slander: in Goops kitchen where they pretend to work out.

Chelsea Handler

What kind of idiotic nasty piece of work continually rubbishes someone yet goes to numerous exclusive Oscar parties that they throw. Then gloats about going and rubbishes them all over again.

ABC_gma_handler_mar_140304_v19x11_16x9_9

Chelsea Handler

What kind of idiotic nasty piece of work continually rubbishes someone yet goes to numerous exclusive Oscar parties that they throw. Then gloats about going and rubbishes them all over again.

I wanted to post about her but couldn't remember her damn name :lol: Such a nobody...

morrissey_2005_perou.jpg

"Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive. Desperate womanhood.

Madonna is closer to organized prostitution than anything else."

He also had one positive quote where he praised Madonna and then said "As far as I'm concerned Janet Jackson has no talent whatsoever". This man speaks the truth :bow::wow::catty::queenbitch:

A bunch of narrow, ugly on the inside, conservative fat balding men who can't bear how strong and influential she is. Vile humans.

I won't even dignify Count Caglistoro with a response.

Edited by Carey

the important thing to remember is that most people and famous people like and respect Madonna.

Howard Stern is obsessed with asking any of his guest who know Madonna probing questions about her...he would love to be in the same room with her.

Chelsea Handler too...shes another one who talks shit but would take a shit in her pants if madonna was in the same room with her. I think chelsea has a cynical attitude about everybody...shes aluded to being a fan as a kid in her books...

the important thing to remember is that most people and famous people like and respect Madonna.

Howard Stern is obsessed with asking any of his guest who know Madonna probing questions about her...he would love to be in the same room with her.

Chelsea Handler too...shes another one who talks shit but would take a shit in her pants if madonna was in the same room with her. I think chelsea has a cynical attitude about everybody...shes aluded to being a fan as a kid in her books...

How old is Chelsea? Is she not in her 50s? what fan as a kid, is she saying?

Coincidentally they are all mediocre people who had it very easy and didn't have to work very hard for their "success"

Uncanny that they hate Madonna or use her for publicity, part time or full time

I mean Jennifer Lopez educating Madonna on CRAFT :rotfl:

As disposable as they get

1384876099_howard-stern-lg.jpg

Howard Stern

Repeat Offender

Current Place of Slander: His Radio Show

i don't think he hates her. in fact i think he's fascinated with her! maybe a bit annoyed she doesn't like him but other than that.. a lot of casual fans/concert goers are like that! a bit fickle maybe.

same with wendy williams and chelsea. i can't stand the latter but i don't think she hates her really.. she's always invited to her oscar after party lol.

i also think she's way older than in her 30s. no way she's 39.

Anyone else get the feeling Chelsea handler secretly wants to be Madonna's bff? She always goes to her oscar parties yet always talks shit about her like shes too cool for Madonna. Her comments about M always seemed contrived to me.

Anyone else get the feeling Chelsea handler secretly wants to be Madonna's bff? She always goes to her oscar parties yet always talks shit about her like shes too cool for Madonna. Her comments about M always seemed contrived to me.

yes...in her books she casually mentioned her but never outright disses her...

yes...in her books she casually mentioned her but never outright disses her...

Come on people. Chelsea was always trashing Madonna on her stupid show. Re the Oscar parties, she always says she only went because someone else ( ie Sandra Bullock this year ) wanted to go. Don't give her a free pass as she does not deserve one.

madonna-500x375.jpg

Tina Fey said that when she saw the louis vuitton madonna ads she thought it was Gwen Stefani's kid

That is nothing really. Save this thread for the real Slanderers. :lol:

David-Koch-head-Shot.jpg

Silly Kochie. Because he defended Elton John for his rant against Madonna and thought Elton was correct, brave and wonderful. :rant:

That is nothing really. Save this thread for the real Slanderers. :lol:

David-Koch-head-Shot.jpg

Silly Kochie. Because he defended Elton John for his rant against Madonna and thought Elton was correct, brave and wonderful. :rant:

i know ...i love Tina Fey actually...

has Whitney redeemed herself?