Wes Craven said this about Madonna...

Samo

Last hurrah for her at 55? Is Sean Connery still acting or been praised in a movie in the last decade? Madonna is not foolish and there is no way she will take that role. There are other roles.

Outwith a musical, just what roles exactly are waiting there for 55 year old, non-actress Madonna? The ones that Streep, Close, Mirren, Lange, Weaver, Davis, Foster, etc etc all pass up?

Yes, the lead role in Sunset Boulevard WOULD be a last hurrah, considering her previous screen hurrah was almost 20 yrs ago in Evita.

i can see her in a disney adaptation of ala Angleina...

MADONNA

Hensel & Gretal

Christmas 2017

update...deal fell through, madonna demands the role of Gretal...

Edited by RebelHart

Wes Craven is a very intelligent and well spoken man. I respect him and his comments about Madonna's acting is spot on.

Outwith a musical, just what roles exactly are waiting there for 55 year old, non-actress Madonna? The ones that Streep, Close, Mirren, Lange, Weaver, Davis, Foster, etc etc all pass up?

Yes, the lead role in Sunset Boulevard WOULD be a last hurrah, considering her previous screen hurrah was almost 20 yrs ago in Evita.

She is not a non actress if she indeed have any hurrah in any role. Hollywood bores me for most part. Very little depth and too much nonsense to sift through. Madonna can be part of something much more interesting.

So admire your encouraging words to the latest troll.

You're a real laugh a minute aren't you Larkspur ;)

I've no idea who's a so called "troll" and who isn't. I've seen a lot worse, put it that way, but 10 or so people all ganging up on one person IS however, unfair.

You're a real laugh a minute aren't you Larkspur ;)

I've no idea who's a so called "troll" and who isn't. I've seen a lot worse, put it that way, but 10 or so people all ganging up on one person IS however, unfair.

Is that a new rule? I don't recall that way of thinking last year. I guess it depends.

Are there rules here? I've no idea and I've been here since day one almost. In any case, I don't police the forums so I've no idea if someone got ganged up on last year or not. Personally I think time will tell how a poster will be...it's not really that important in the grand scheme of things. If someone's really bad..... they'll get banned :shrug:

am I the troll shes referring to? because I have an opinion? a sense of humor? I was ganged up on yesterday and it wasn't fair. now im a troll...jeez this place is nuts.

am I the troll shes referring to? because I have an opinion? a sense of humor? I was ganged up on yesterday and it wasn't fair. now im a troll...jeez this place is nuts.

Well you just be a good boy and prove me right!

As for the rest of it....I've no idea what's going on :rotfl:

well im not going to shut up just because someone got their nickers in a twist over me suggesting that Madonna isn't invincible.

i'll still speak my mind but I will be respectful, only ask the same in return. I do improv comedy so I tend to be very sarcastic and silly...its all with love...

We really do need to lock the doors here. We can't just have ANYONE sign up here! ugg

hurrjoo.gif

What is going on? Must be a full moon tonight or something....

We really do need to lock the doors here. We can't just have ANYONE sign up here! ugg

I assign you to come up with a questionnaire for newbies to fill out when they join :callme:

I assign you to come up with a questionnaire for newbies to fill out when they join :callme:

i'd ace that shizz. then what? some fans are assuming im not serious about the big M. its very judgmental and reeks of prejudice.

i'm right on top of that hec!

Oh no please... it'll be all about Lana del friggin Ray :nocomment:

:dead:

i'd ace that shizz. then what? some fans are assuming im not serious about the big M. its very judgmental and reeks of prejudice.

HUSH! Hector's joking. Chill. I understand you being defensive, but chill.

Oh no, it would be a lot more than just Madonna trivia. I'm free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally! Don't follow in Katyputrid's footsteps and you'll fit in nicely! :horny:

Oh no, it would be a lot more than just Madonna trivia. I'm free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally! Don't follow in Katyputrid's footsteps and you'll fit in nicely! :horny:

ive already become paranoid nerd. fuck. oh well.

HUSH! Hector's joking. Chill. I understand you being defensive, but chill.

I cant tell who hates me and who is being sarcastic :blink:

Is that a new rule? I don't recall that way of thinking last year. I guess it depends.

I remember thinking you were a troll last year :lol: It took you some time to get the way the forum works and its sense of humor and I'm glad you did, because I really renjoy reading you now.

I cant tell who hates me and who is being sarcastic :blink:

When I first joined I felt the same way,;I learned that when in doubt you just zip it :lol: Until you learn the mechanics of the place anyway. Don't be a jerk and don't pretend to be a know it all and you'll be fine. We did have a couple of newbies like that not long ago and I guess we're still on edge about that :lol:

Sexuality and Madonna is like butter and bread. You can't think of one without the other.

actually, one might have quite difficulties thinking to anything(body)else while she's on silverscreen…maybe why her successes in desperately seeking susan and evita and her (movie) failures everywhere else…method acting/sharing stage and madonna is like just not happening …she's simply one woman show…hers

Don't take stuff TOO personally!

Um... so back on the original topic, I remember reading years and years ago that Madonna was going to make a drama about a woman whose brother was dying of AIDS. Obviously, that never happened, but I think she could've actually acquitted herself (surprisingly) well in a very stark, dramatic role. She's gone through so many painful events in her real life (mother's death at such an early age, loss of friends due to AIDS, an abusive marriage, seemingly the whole world turning on her in the "Sex" backlash...), and if she could tap into that ("for inspiration"), I think it might've been amazingly powerful.

Hopefully, it could still happen someday!

I remember thinking you were a troll last year :lol: It took you some time to get the way the forum works and its sense of humor and I'm glad you did, because I really renjoy reading you now.

Because I didn't take nonsense from anyone? I don't remember coming in here trashing Madonna. I'm a Madonna fan.

I do appreciate your compliment. Thank you. I enjoy reading yours as well.