Madonna attended a preview of “Holler If Ya Hear Me” in New York City on Monday, w

M_Sinner

Lmaoooo i feel like i'm back in the past, during the first few months M was with Brahim or with Jesus there was a lot of pictures of them together but not kissing or holding hands, and on the forums all the fans were saying "he is not her boyfriend he is just a friend", "He is obviously gay", "He is Klein"s boyfriend",... and now the exact same is happening with Timor ! Wake up, he is her new boyfriend, everything is happening the exact same way than with Jesus & Brahim !

Guest Rachelle of London

If he is then she introduced him to the kids so quick. They were all papped together with Brahim in November and December and then he was on their New Year vacation with them. Would she do that?

I'm just hoping for a Brahim return. :lmao: clutching at straws here

If he is then she introduced him to the kids so quick. They were all papped together with Brahim in November and December and then he was on their New Year vacation with them. Would she do that?

I'm just hoping for a Brahim return. :lmao: clutching at straws here

same thing happened with jesus and brahim. one moment she was pictured with jesus and then she had brahim as her boyfriend.

What's wrong with her outfit? Everyone seems to be dressed very casually at this preview, so are the guys with her. It's 2014, it's not my mother's time where everyone wore a suit, hose, hat and gloves to attend the theatre.

Guest Rachelle of London

same thing happened with jesus and brahim. one moment she was pictured with jesus and then she had brahim as her boyfriend.

Personally I wouldn't have so many guys around my kids, especially with Brahim being in their lives for 3 years. But hey, their her kids.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why does it bother people so much that she dates young guys?

Maybe she never wants a "serious" relationship again, is there something wrong with that?

Her longest relationship outside of her marriages was with Brahim. That seems pretty serious to me. The lads age doesn't equate it to being any less serious than her relationships with other men.

Her longest relationship outside of her marriages was with Brahim. That seems pretty serious to me. The lads age doesn't equate it to being any less serious than her relationships with other men.

Very true! I didn't mean to sound dismissive of her relationships with the younger "boy toys", but a lot of people, even fans, don't seem to take the relationships seriously. I think it's odd when her fans take issue with it. More power to her if Timor (or the return of Brahim :)) end up being "the one" for her.

Oh god, the grills are back. I really have no opinion on them other than that it's odd they're back again. She didn't even wear the gold tooth in '92 for more than a week or two.

What's wrong with her outfit? Everyone seems to be dressed very casually at this preview, so are the guys with her. It's 2014, it's not my mother's time where everyone wore a suit, hose, hat and gloves to attend the theatre.

It's not the fact that it's casual, it's the outfit itself. Madonna has a very small frame; she's totally flooded by that tracksuit. The unvarying black uniform with heavy neck chains etc. is getting so boring -it's very Run This Town video; is anyone else still dressing like this? Then you've got bag, gloves (which I don't like anyway -be proud of your hands), watch, silly shoes, hat -the whole thing looks like the stylist has just thrown a load of 'cool' accessories over her; the clothes are totally wearing her not the other way around, and it has the feeling of some sort of Betty White 'I'm still hot' gangsta granny parody about it.

I'm not a fan of what he is wearing either, but that would have looked better on Madonna. She works out for 2 hours a day (or whatever it is), she should be able to pull on some jeans and a simple top and feel and look fantastic.

Lucky guy you seriously need to get over it. :lol: I don't think she's expecting this to be her defining fashion moment. She's relaxed and casual. It's simple and black. She's a huge superstar who is trying to live her life. If she were to dress sensationally every time she stepped out the door she would have even more pap dickheads to deal with. She's capable of looking amazing pretty easily, as you basically said. If there were pap shots of you every time you left the house I'm sure anybody could pick apart your apparel. Couldn't they? Considering you give off an anti establishment vibe you seem to do JUST what the establishment wants you to do. TRAPPED.

Lucky guy you seriously need to get over it. :lol: I don't think she's expecting this to be her defining fashion moment. She's relaxed and casual. It's simple and black. She's a huge superstar who is trying to live her life. If she were to dress sensationally every time she stepped out the door she would have even more pap dickheads to deal with. She's capable of looking amazing pretty easily, as you basically said. If there were pap shots of you every time you left the house I'm sure anybody could pick apart your apparel. Couldn't they? Considering you give off an anti establishment vibe you seem to do JUST what the establishment wants you to do. TRAPPED.

:D I'm not 'in' it to get over it! Someone just asked me what I thought was wrong -I told them. I totally agree with the rest of your post. If I were concerned, it would be a very silly thing to be concerned about.

:D I'm not 'in' it to get over it! Someone just asked me what I thought was wrong -I told them. I totally agree with the rest of your post. If I were concerned, it would be a very silly thing to be concerned about.

:kiss2: You're a nice gent under your illinaytay armour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Very true! I didn't mean to sound dismissive of her relationships with the younger "boy toys", but a lot of people, even fans, don't seem to take the relationships seriously. I think it's odd when her fans take issue with it. More power to her if Timor (or the return of Brahim :)) end up being "the one" for her.

I love the boy toys. Such eye candy. Well except for Timor, he's no Brahim or Jesus. But the only thing is it's gonna be strange when Lola's boyfriends are gonna be older than Madonnas. Lola's ex was only 7 years younger than Timor. That would be odd.

Brahim >>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jesus & Timor

I feel the same way about Timor as I did for Jesus: nothing

And when I mention the age difference between her and the guys, it's just because I can't see what they have in common. She's an experienced woman who has travelled the world, and they're young boys basically. I'm not upset, because I really don't care that much, I'm just discussing it here since we're all Madonna fans.

timor talked about them on a dutch show. he often gets invited to those and he basically keeps saying he's a friend of the family and gets along well with her kids and shows M clips of his MJ show with some of his dutch friends etc. a bit silly but he seems so proud. no one really cares unless it's about him and madonna and no one believes him either.

i also thought he was gay but I googled his name online the first week he was linked to her and there's quite some online blog entries from young girls talking about how they've been with him etc don't know if they are still online tho but he does seem straight, surprisingly.

Brahim >>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jesus & Timor

I feel the same way about Timor as I did for Jesus: nothing

And when I mention the age difference between her and the guys, it's just because I can't see what they have in common. She's an experienced woman who has travelled the world, and they're young boys basically. I'm not upset, because I really don't care that much, I'm just discussing it here since we're all Madonna fans.

Perhaps, M will eventually settle down again, but it will be interesting to see if it will be with a guy thirty years years younger. I've always imagined her with someone just a little older, but whatever makes the queen happy.

Perhaps, M will eventually settle down again, but it will be interesting to see if it will be with a guy thirty years years younger. I've always imagined her with someone just a little older, but whatever makes the queen happy.

Agreed on the little bit older thing - I've always thought she would be best with a guy in his early to mid thirties: old enough to be mature and have some experience in the world, but young enough to be hot and good in bed.

I'd let Timor dump his loads in me, and I'd dump in him too.

I doubt they are dating. But after what happened to Brahaim, I doubt she'd want to be so public (well in front of paps and stuff) with a new boytoy. I'm pretty sure he's just a ghey. Every girl needs a fag hag.

But doesn't he seem a little young for her to be his fag hag? I've always thought her gay male friends were sophisticated, witty men around her own age - like the late David Collins - with whom she can have intellectual conversations. M strikes me as a bros before hoes type.