Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

She unfollowed someone on IG and who is Raymond Buck that she is following?

Years are going by so fast, Lola grown into a beautiful young woman.

From her IG posts, looks like Lola's prom was held in her house in the Hamptons. What a thrill for those kids to say that they had their prom at Madonna's house.

omg I think she blocked me for asking why teens were drinking -____-

Why would you or someone ask her that? It's none of your business, as if you've never had a drink as a teenager. Big deal

Why would you or someone ask her that? It's none of your business, as if you've never had a drink as a teenager. Big deal

+1 Here in UK a kid is allowed to drink at home with persmission from an adult/parent.

People need to lighten up!

i drunk one glass of wine with spaghetti almost every friday for dinner since I was like 8. me and both of my siblings had our first beer at the age of five. even today my 10 year old brother has one ground beer every week. We all turned out fine ;) but really it's up to each individual and the family. it's really no one's business to interfere with how anyone raises their kids.

I wonder who she unfollowed though lol

Unfollowing Yaman might be a mistake I think. Maybe she got jealous cause she fancies Emilie lol I swear I get vibes she has a crush on Emilie lol

Still think it's probably a mistake she unfollowed Yaman.

Uh, there are plenty of non-alcoholic champagnes on the market. Does anyone even know if it was real alcohol before they accused M of contributing to minors? Honestly, even if it was real I don't think it's a big deal. I am from the Midwest and I think 90% of my high school class had an alcoholic beverage by age 17.

Unfollowing Yaman might be a mistake I think. Maybe she got jealous cause she fancies Emilie lol I swear I get vibes she has a crush on Emilie lol

yes, i think it was a mistake

What is all this about ?

omg I think she blocked me for asking why teens were drinking -____-

I would have done the same if I was her.

It's not your fucking business.