Does that include the size? :lol:

The costumes are a joke. Couldn't even get that right.

She's spent thirty years learning to be just like Madonna. :rotfl: Seriously, I'm not a fan of impersonators as it is but when one is trying to convince me that she somehow matches queen of perfection Madonna I'm over it before it began.

10157181_10152084154052572_8538245508598

:rotfl:

She's spent thirty years learning to be just like Madonna. :rotfl: Seriously, I'm not a fan of impersonators as it is but when one is trying to convince me that she somehow matches queen of perfection Madonna I'm over it before it began.

10157181_10152084154052572_8538245508598

:rotfl:

She looks like a janked wax sculpture of Madonna :lmao:

So she's been doing this for quite some time, yet she can't even get good costumes? That's just embarrassing.

Seriously though these ones are definitely the all time worst. The argument started because those dumb whores were telling me that this was a VERY CONVINCING IMITATION OF MADONNA. I was like 'are you fucking kidding me?!'. I swear to god.

JxOsGUc.png

It's so, so, so, so, soooooooo crude. Disgusting.

WTF is that?! :manson::lmao: And her costumes look real lame and cheap too. That's the ONLY thing that other impersonator Madiva manages to get semi right.

You guys are so harsh. Yeah she's a bit tacky but some of her photos look quite convincing, others not so. She obviously really loves Madonna. Good on her for making a career out of it, must be a tough job tho. Madonna is pretty premium, she doesn't do things cheaply.

I'd love to see an impersonator. As I've not seen the real thing live it's probably the closest I'll ever get to her.

I'm honestly completely ambivalent about this. Madonna went to her mother's grave for all the world to see in Truth or Dare. She was at the time the biggest pop star in the world. Would I do it? No. I've never even casually walked by one of her houses, because I don't care about that kind of stuff. I care about her work. But it's silly to think that fanatics wouldn't figure out where it is and go there. She's made her mother's death a very public part of her life.

It is only natural to Madonna that her mother's death is so much part of her "public life" so to speak. She has talked about how it affected her more than anything else and why should she not talk about her mother and honour her. I think the way she talks about how much she adored and misses her mother is beautiful as people should not be forgotten once they have passed away. It is one of the many reasons, I think she has such a sensitive kind heart to go along with her practical, ambitious and strong personality.

This impersonator though ( who actually looks nothing like Madonna ) is making this a tacky sideshow for attention. Maybe it was not intentional but is so tacky and insensitive.

Well, in all honesty... If I was in Detroit and I had a chance, I'd def visit Madonna's mom's graveside, primarily out of respect and curiosity.

But I wouldn't really take photos of it while dressed up like her. That's just wrong.

Yes, Madonna is the most famous person in the world - but that impersonator posing like that by the grave, just seems crude and disrespectful

It's just tacky going to visit the grave of the mother of the woman you've made a living pretending to be. I wouldn't say it was crossing a line, but like XXL said, unecessary.

But looking at Chris America, I thought she looked familiar. Then I realized she looks like Dallas drag legend Cassie Nova.

4EE44F08-3B9C-4CD7-93AB-14F305128516_zps

You guys are so harsh. Yeah she's a bit tacky but some of her photos look quite convincing, others not so. She obviously really loves Madonna. Good on her for making a career out of it, must be a tough job tho. Madonna is pretty premium, she doesn't do things cheaply.

I'd love to see an impersonator. As I've not seen the real thing live it's probably the closest I'll ever get to her.

No. She doesn't love Madonna. She says crude, nasty and judgemental things about her frequently. She criticises her age, her dress sense, her 'trying to be current' and on and on. She's probably stressed out that she needs to unveil her own finely honed body because Madonna does and change her highly accurate costumes because Madonna is always moving forward. :lmao: What she loves is adoration and attention which is why she had a bitch fit when I explained she looks nothing like Madonna and never will. Wannabe. :queenbitch:

It is only natural to Madonna that her mother's death is so much part of her "public life" so to speak. She has talked about how it affected her more than anything else and why should she not talk about her mother and honour her. I think the way she talks about how much she adored and misses her mother is beautiful as people should not be forgotten once they have passed away. It is one of the many reasons, I think she has such a sensitive kind heart to go along with her practical, ambitious and strong personality.

This impersonator though ( who actually looks nothing like Madonna ) is making this a tacky sideshow for attention. Maybe it was not intentional but is so tacky and insensitive.

:inlove: exactly.

It's just tacky going to visit the grave of the mother of the woman you've made a living pretending to be. I wouldn't say it was crossing a line, but like XXL said, unecessary.

But looking at Chris America, I thought she looked familiar. Then I realized she looks like Dallas drag legend Cassie Nova. 4EE44F08-3B9C-4CD7-93AB-14F305128516_zps

:lmao:

Maybe we should turn this into the impersonators thread or somebody could start a new one.