Songs M Never Performed

Take a bow nevah on any tour, why???

is it a difficult song to sing???? maybe she´s not confortable in that voice range...or maybe is it a song ala True blue, dedicated to an especific man in her life, and now that the relation is over, she won´t sing it???

I thought she doesn't want to perform the likes of Take a Bow and The Power of Good-Bye, because they were "farewell songs".

She did rehearse or plan to perform LDLHA for the Virgin Tour as seen in her notes.

Some tracks from LAP were cut from the BAT setlist in favor of tracks from I'm Breathless.(My guess: TDDUP, PTT, SE)

For the Girlie Show, True Blue was going to be used as an interlude between Rain and Express Yourself.

Well...we all know what happened to the BS/ROL tours.

At some point, Amazing was going to be part of the DWT. I Want You was supposed to be the first song of the Latin segment but was too hard to arrange live so it was replaced with the Spanish version of WIFLFAG.

A lot of songs were considered for inclusion of the RIT:

Nothing Really Matters was supposed to be somewhere in the first section.

Swim was replaced with Frozen.

I'm So Stupid was replaced with DYU which was later replaced by Material Girl.

Take a Bow was part of the Showgirl section.

The Headcleanr Mix of Love Profusion was also part of the original setlist.

Some Girls was supposed to be the first song of M&F section of the MDNA tour.

Falling Free was replaced with Masterpiece but later considered for possible replacement of LAV.

Physical Attraction was going to be part of the show, but apparently only a small snippet was going to be used at the end of Vogue.

I thought she doesn't want to perform the likes of Take a Bow and The Power of Good-Bye, because they were "farewell songs".

she better leave those alone, considering how abysmal those live performances were during promo

Some tracks from LAP were cut from the BAT setlist in favor of tracks from I'm Breathless.(My guess: TDDUP, PTT, SE)

Says who? The only thing I've ever heard about BA is that La Isla Bonita was considered early on then dropped. The Dick Tracy segment/cross promotion was likely there from the very beginning. The mythical Pepsi-sponsored "Like a Prayer Tour" likely never even got to the tentative songlist stage.

Says who? The only thing I've ever heard about BA is that La Isla Bonita was considered early on then dropped. The Dick Tracy segment/cross promotion was likely there from the very beginning. The mythical Pepsi-sponsored "Like a Prayer Tour" likely never even got to the tentative songlist stage.

I never understood why LIB wasn't included. It was a hit and pretty close to the BAT.

Guest whatatramp

I never understood why LIB wasn't included. It was a hit and pretty close to the BAT.

well she's sure made up for it :lol:

Haha! Me too!

Bitch should do something different, like special shows with songs she's rarely performed, in big cities or something. You know people would book flights and be in nyc from anywhere...but I'd be on line 5 days ahead of time so yeah! Lol

She has SO many incredibly beautiful ballads she's never performed...

Keep me a place, I'll reach you there!