Girl Gone Wild male cover

Pressston

Guest Sinisin

Don't watch the video- listen to it with your eyes closed and its really good.

If you watch the video you want to throat punch him.

Guest Sinisin

He's got a decent enough voice though but I found him quite cringy and annoying to watch.

What did I fucking say:

Don't watch the video- listen to it with your eyes closed and its really good.

If you watch the video you want to throat punch him.

What did I fucking say:

So I passed comment without reading your post. Big fucking deal. Maybe you should go and have a wank/get fucked instead of WHINING to those who don't give a shit about you or your "contributions" to M-nation. DICKHEAD.

Guest Sinisin

So I passed comment without reading your post. Big fucking deal. Maybe you should go and have a wank/get fucked instead of WHINING to those who don't give a shit about you or your "contributions" to M-nation. DICKHEAD.

I would absolutely love to have a wank/ get fucked, are you kidding me? Im just too goddamn busy watching over whether or not you read my fucking posts.

I would absolutely love to have a wank/ get fucked, are you kidding me? Im just too goddamn busy watching over whether or not you read my fucking posts.

I wouldn't be surprised it there's some truth in that. You do come across as an unhinged attention seeking stalker with no life. Do me/us a favour and fuckoff, TWAT.

is he supposed to be straight ???? :dead:

:laugh: I think he is supposed to be because of the lyrics that he has subtly changed. He says he "likes a girl gone wild" and " get Them fired up" and "You're a bad girl anyway". He is trying to pick up girls - well girls who have gone wild :lol: I am going mad, because this has totally grown on me. I think I either need a drink or a decent night's sleep.

:laugh: I think he is supposed to be because of the lyrics that he has subtly changed. He says he "likes a girl gone wild" and " get Them fired up" and "You're a bad girl anyway". He is trying to pick up girls - well girls who have gone wild :lol:I am going mad, because this has totally grown on me. I think I either need a drink or a decent night's sleep.

:dead: NO !!!!!!

Decent voice, good looking guy, terrible styling and awful arrangement. Tacky as fuck. I'm talking audio not visual.

:laugh: I think he is supposed to be because of the lyrics that he has subtly changed. He says he "likes a girl gone wild" and " get Them fired up" and "You're a bad girl anyway". He is trying to pick up girls - well girls who have gone wild :lol: I am going mad, because this has totally grown on me. I think I either need a drink or a decent night's sleep.

Or a good Audiologist ;)