Madonna by Tom Munro for L'Uomo Vogue

dubtronic

I don't get the comparison pics with her from decades ago. The fact she still looks like that shows you something has gone awry with the aging process. People don't stay frozen in time.

Tell that to Dorian Gray. Plus Jacket, you can stay frozen when your heart is not open. ( yeah, I know, bad joke )

Madonna does look fantastic though. I am loving these photos.

I don't get the comparison pics with her from decades ago. The fact she still looks like that shows you something has gone awry with the aging process. People don't stay frozen in time.

If you're healthy then why not? It's also a lot to do with photography and make up. It's not like she's a Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Guest Rachelle of London

Not everyone ages rapidly. I know Ms had help but of course she's gonna look similar to how she was in the 80s. She's the same person.

WOW Amazing ! I love how she always doesn't give a fuck !

This lady at my job, who is in her 50s said, "didn't she phase out?" When I was talking about madonna. I showed her this photo shoot and said "I wouldn't call this phasing out"

:lol:

Yay!

Anything worth mentioning from the article? :wow:

No, everything we've already read online and that we already knew anyway. It's basically Madonna's involvement in several charities. Secretprojectrevolution/Artforfreedom etc etc. The only thing that struck me as really odd is that the journalist claims that the Secret Project Klein video was originally intended as a lingerie commercial for one of Madonna's lines :bad:

It's a really short article: 3 columns. Best part is when the casual reader is reminded that Madonna was an integral part of the early 80s East Village artistic community, how she was a friend of Basquiat and Harings and all that :thumbsup:

Other than that it's just some great new photos but I found the article a bit MEH: essentially a recap of what Madonna has been up to since Secret Project Revolution was launched last September. I guess that for people that follow her on the Internet it can be a bit boring because we're so used to being connected to her 24/7 and Instagram etc etc, besides the type of medium per se. But yes if you're not a hardcore fan I suppose the article can be considered informative/nice and the pics well, they are super

No, everything we've already read online and that we already knew anyway. It's basically Madonna's involvement in several charities. Secretprojectrevolution/Artforfreedom etc etc. The only thing that struck me as really odd is that the journalist claims that the Secret Project Klein video was originally intended as a lingerie commercial for one of Madonna's lines :bad:

It's a really short article: 3 columns. Best part is when the casual reader is reminded that Madonna was an integral part of the early 80s East Village artistic community, how she was a friend of Basquiat and Haringa and all that :thumbsup:

Other than that it's just some great new photos but I found the article a bit MEH: essentially a recap of what Madonna has been up to since Secret Project Revolution was launched last September. I guess that for people that follow her on the Internet can be a bit boring because we're so used to being connected to her 24/7 and Instagram etc etc, besides the type of medium per se. But yes if you're not a hardcore fan I suppose the article can be considered informative/nice and the pics well, they are super

That bit is actually true. M talked about that in the Secret Project interview with Eddy Moretti.