M working with Diplo - Are you happy !? (Yesssss !!!!)

M working with Diplo - Are you happy !? (Yesssss !!!!)  

121 members have voted

1. 1. M working with Diplo - Are you happy !? (Yesssss !!!!)

• Yes !
    • No
    • Don't know i need to hear it

He's more promising than Avicii but I have absolutely no idea what to expect from this album. She's working with so many people who I don't really listen to. I'm looking to be pleasantly surprised!

is she working with Skrillex or did I imagine that?! I really hope she doesnt go overboard with the dubstep sound. It worked ok on GB but it's honestly one genre I can't stand listening to!!

Better news than Avicci , however he was cool around 5 years ago. She is really late working with him. I'd still be exited to hear their collaboration though.

Omfg I LOVE DIPLO!!!

He worked with iggy azalea on her mix tape TrapGold which I love not to mention all his work with MIA.

I'm BEYOND EXCITED!!!!!!

I nearly screamed in class. Dying

Where's Isaac Harris?

And btw how exciting is this era already and it hasn't even officially started.

Exactly was i was thinking. I've never been that excited about a Madonna release. It's going to be my second Madonna era and i'm sure it will be amazing.

Exactly was i was thinking. I've never been that excited about a Madonna release. It's going to be my second Madonna era and i'm sure it will be amazing.

Oh it WILL BE !

Better news than Avicci , however he was cool around 5 years ago. She is really late working with him. I'd still be exited to hear their collaboration though.

Nope! He is still cool. He is working with mega stars all around the world and is in big demand.

I think it's a good thing if Diplo is really challenging Madonna :)

Nope! He is still cool. He is working with mega stars all around the world and is in big demand.

yeah diplo is seen as way cooler than Avicii. (as if that even matters but anyway)

She's working with so many people. Does this mean she hasn't found a sound yet that she wants to settle on for the record or is her whole thing for this album going to be a kaleidoscope of sounds and producers like an MDNA or Bedtime Stories but on speed?

She may settle on a sound and discard some of the collabs.... It's happened before

I think she has this certain idea/theme that she is trying to bring out by working with different producers. In the end she will build up her album the way she envisioned it.

who is Diplo? never heard...

EDIT:

okay he produced "End Of Time" (Beyonce) and "PaperPlanes" (MIA)...love thats songs...

Edited by Mr.Candy

Oy. A little late to the Diplo party Madge? I like him and curious to see what they come up with, but this album seems like it's all over the place. Too many producers. I'm getting MDNA Pt. 2 vibes.