What do we think of Justify My Love?

Bill

MJ & Nippy are DEAD, so that helps boost views.

As for Prince, last time I checked he didn't allow his material to be viewed or streamed online, so...

Exactly. He removes EVERYTHING. He's not fucking around lol

Warners took down all of Madonna's vids in 2009 because the Celebration video DVD was coming out, it took a couple of years for them to put the vids up and once your video is removed from YouTube and you repost it the views restart to zero.

I heard 4 Minutes had a shitload of views before it was taken off in 2009.

Also aside from IWALY, Whitney does not have videos with 100 million + views, her video views are as similar if not less than Madonna's

I'm also a Whitney fan

And Prince doesn't allow his music on YT

Exactly. He removes EVERYTHING. He's not fucking around lol

BUT WHYYYYYYY!?!????

Not to get off topic from JML, but Prince is reall doing himself a disservice by guarding his discography. My Moms a Prince loon, so Im familiar with a lot of his stuff, but my generation doesn't have the attention span to comb through his entire discography. He's not gaining any new fans.

^ Because he's greedy and doesn't like the revenue split YouTube and other streaming services offer. He destroyed his own career in several ways and this was one of them.

How the fuck does removing videos from YouTube help WB/Celebration? Sometimes record labels have zero concept of what promotion is. I also don't understand why they have such SHITTY quality versions of her videos posted right now. Have you seen "Bedtime Story"? It looks like a fan uploaded it from a VHS recording.

^ Warner's thought that if the videos were removed it would encourage higher sales of the Celebration DVD.

Since you could no longer go on YouTube to watch the videos, you had to buy the DVD.

^ Warner's thought that if the videos were removed it would encourage higher sales of the Celebration DVD.

Since you could no longer go on YouTube to watch the videos, you had to buy the DVD.

What kind of backwards logic? :rotfl:

WB must not realize that this is an out of sight, out of mind generation; if we can't find it on Youtube then it just doesn't exist :lol:

YouTube views don't matter if it don't translate to sales. Who cares of pop trashes have millions of view if their earning are nil.

You're right, but YouTube works as promo. Also, it's a good place to discover songs and artists which can translate to sales.