Remember when the extra footage leaked from Vogue and La Isla videos?

Bill

Wasn't there some indication that the person who leaked these had other videos too, but was shut down before they could be shared? Do we know which videos?

Does anyone remember if there ever was a Holiday rehearsal video from BAT?

I could b mistaking it 4 the Houston thing but I seem 2 remember having seen

it on MTV as a kid.

Those outtakes gives me LIFE!!! People need to spread it all over the internet so fucking Warner will never fuck with us anymore!!!

I remember that in a Madonna special for "Ray of light" on the Spanish TV they used the "one take" video of "Secret", I think the one used in that special was longer than the one you can find on YouTube. I was almost the full video.

I'm ripping my old VHS's so, if I find it I will upload it for you :) Whish me luck!!!! I have more than 10 tapes with "Ray of lights" interviews and special programs with her videography and things like that. Hope that tape is not missed...

Guest bluejean

More importantly, do you think she fucked the cab driver?

Of course. She fucked almost everyone in 1993. Pity we were too young to get our dicks wet although age is no barrier for The Madonna.

When Mtv aired the blond ambition special with the rehearsal footage and numerous Madonna videos they had quick madonna video montages between commercial breaks some of which had EY video outtakes.... i have been looking for that forever. It especially drives me crazy because i know i have it taped somewhere.

I'd love to see that.