Remember when the extra footage leaked from Vogue and La Isla videos?

Bill

I think it was either 2010 or 2011. Wasn't it spectacular!?!?!? Apparently, there was a lot more to come, but Warner shut him/her down. Sure was amazing while it lasted!

Anybody have more info on this? My memory is vague... were there other videos released? Does the footage exist anywhere, at this point, to stream? I wish I'd have captured it somehow back then.

If I did, I wouldn't have asked for one! :lol:

Actually, I think this person may have been shut down before it was completely released. I remember there being a preview/teaser when it was about to be leaked, and then it all stopped.

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! I never saw that before!!! She's lip syncing there, I wonder which part of the song... I can't read lips :lol:

More importantly, do you think she fucked the cab driver?

Absolutely.

Or should I say, I hope so.

Or should I say, I would.

I want more from Bad Girl, plus Like a Prayer, Express Yourself, Papa Don't Preach... I mean, I wouldn't turn down any footage :lol:, but those would be my top picks.

When Mtv aired the blond ambition special with the rehearsal footage and numerous Madonna videos they had quick madonna video montages between commercial breaks some of which had EY video outtakes.... i have been looking for that forever. It especially drives me crazy because i know i have it taped somewhere.

When Mtv aired the blond ambition special with the rehearsal footage and numerous Madonna videos they had quick madonna video montages between commercial breaks some of which had EY video outtakes.... i have been looking for that forever. It especially drives me crazy because i know i have it taped somewhere.

Yes that stuff was awesome!!

http://www.madonna-tv.com/2010/04/1990-blond-ambition-rehearsals-on-mtv.html

BlondDate.JPG

The best thing about all of those Dan-O-Rama remix and megamix videos was all of the out take footage he was given access to.

One often had to risk epileptic seizure to view said footage through the various flashing effects... but it was worth it.

And somewhere he's just sitting on hours of unseen Madonna footage from a ton of her music videos.

The best thing about all of those Dan-O-Rama remix and megamix videos was all of the out take footage he was given access to.

One often had to risk epileptic seizure to view said footage through the various flashing effects... but it was worth it.

And somewhere he's just sitting on hours of unseen Madonna footage from a ton of her music videos.

That's what kills me. It's out there!!