Amazing: Incredibly Sensual HD Vogue SS in Belgrade *gay coma*

acko

I had never seen this footage, so up close, I think I just died :wow:

Now why did you have to do this to me? I've made a big mess of myself all over my desk.

It's called the DANCE FLOOR

And here's WHAT it's FOR

So

:wow:

:dramatic:!!!

HOT performance. Damn!! The choreography was tight and fresh. For this performance, in particular, she was ON FIRE. She kinda looks like she just got done having sex. :lol:

Amazing footage, never saw it before. Thanks so much for sharing!

I would rather a SSII DVD than a RIT DVD frankly

I think I'd rather have SSII than half the Blond Ambitions we have.

The second leg ironed out every problem with the first and is generally flawless. She looked amazing, the structure is exciting, the songs are varied, the remixes on point, the dancing staggering, the visuals perfect.

I thought the last few dates were professionally filmed? But nothing come at one point there was a rumour Guy would release the new tracks from round 2

I thought the last few dates were professionally filmed? But nothing come at one point there was a rumour Guy would release the new tracks from round 2

Yes. He promised us that. Oh well.

I had never seen this footage, so up close, I think I just died :wow:

Absolutely stunning

Choreo, hair, face, body, make up, song, arrangement, 51 yo

Everything is perfect, everything is so Madonna here

And that tour is LIFE

Her sugar was RAW

Gorgeous video! I wish the second leg had been pro-shot and released with minimal editing.

This!

I understand that her current displays and explorations of sexuality will never have the same impact as they did back in the first half of her career (on a conscious level anyway), but I will always be so much more interested in older Vadge like in this vid. :wow:

S&S probably is my favourite recent tour of hers when it comes to her dancing and energy! She was on fire throughout so many shows, danced a lot in the performances which didn't involve choreographies as well, and she was very playful (just like in this video) a lot of times!

I do love MDNA Tour as well, however - while it certainly was perfectly and flawlessly choreographed - she came across as stiff in some songs which didn't involve choreographies. I mean - compare, for example, the guitar performances of both tours, e.g. TUTR with Borderline or Dress You Up. No doubt, S&S Tour kicks the shit out of every other tour she did when it comes to her energy and dancing! And achieving that at the age of 51, after already having toured the world multiple times since 20 years, makes that fact even more mind-blowing! :thumbsup:

S&S probably is my favourite recent tour of hers when it comes to her dancing and energy! She was on fire throughout so many shows, danced a lot in the performances which didn't involve choreographies as well, and she was very playful (just like in this video) a lot of times!

I do love MDNA Tour as well, however - while it certainly was perfectly and flawlessly choreographed - she came across as stiff in some songs which didn't involve choreographies. I mean - compare, for example, the guitar performances of both tours, e.g. TUTR with Borderline or Dress You Up. No doubt, S&S Tour kicks the shit out of every other tour she did when it comes to her energy and dancing! And achieving that at the age of 51, after already having toured the world multiple times since 20 years, makes that fact even more mind-blowing! :thumbsup:

I agree. And of course the fact that she was well rested with the break between 08 and 09.