New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

Avicii has recently bought house in LA, so he's got a base there; meanwhile, Madonna has stayed on in LA since the Grammys and has not returned back to NYC.

Since the Oscars! :thumbsup:

Exactly.

Avicii has recently bought house in LA, so he's got a base there; meanwhile, Madonna has stayed on in LA since the Grammys and has not returned back to NYC. From my perspective, I'm connecting the dots and what I'm thinking is that they've been working together for a while behind the scenes, writing and composing, and now they're both entering the studio to record the songs they've been working on.

Whether or not the material ends up on his reissue, or her forthcoming album, or in the archives, no one knows. But my educated guess is that we will have some Madonna/Avicii songs on her next album. She's consistently been giving the impression over the past few months that she wants to put out a new record soon.

Please God let me be right! :wow:

are you about about this supposed collaboration? about the potential?

She said that the new album is gonna come from a place that is dance, because that's what she's about. (Paraphrased) so I wouldn't doubt Avicii, and another dance producer are involved, as well as someone either familiar or good at another genre.

Music is made in such a different way these days, and we have no way of knowing what kind of "studio" she has at her house or other collaborators at their's. We don't need to see her entering a studio to know if she's written a song or not.

I'm really excited to see her seemingly excited about her music. I can't wait! So bring on the new single for Avicii now and another when her album is ready!

Guest Loo Eli

He also gave info about the GMAYL demo before it leaked. (What he wrote sounds amazing.)

I am surprised that she would make a big deal about working with him without being 100% that the material will even be used. But maybe Avacii spoke out of turn 2 months ago and Madonna was just following his lead. :???

Wow the recent mention of Avicii has been somewhat polarizing even though no new music has been heard.

I'm hoping the next album will really hit out of the ballpark for the long time fans because MDNA, HC, and even AL caused so much drama and discussion. :dramatic: It was great that most people (?) did not have a huge negative reaction to Confessions after it was released.

there has been a strategy: uptemppo sing a long tracks fit for the Tour.

GI2M (she even mentioned it was written for the Tour), Celebration, GMAYL, GGW, TUTR..

Im expecting more Touring music. In the End, its where the moneys at.

Yes, for sure. She's mentioned this several times. And it is incredibly obvious. Avicci is all about getting a live croud amped and selling tickets. His album is a scetch book for live performances. He's a top fit for what she's trying to do in terms of getting the crowd up and dancing and getting them to buy tickets.

I am surprised that she would make a big deal about working with him without being 100% that the material will even be used. But maybe Avacii spoke out of turn 2 months ago and Madonna was just following his lead. :???

I'm sure the tracks were finished and confirmed for release and she just needed to lay down the vocals. She's been recording for several months so far. At least the producers.

Guest Loo Eli

I'm sure the tracks were finished and confirmed for release and she just needed to lay down the vocals. She's been recording for several months so far. At least the producers.

Well her last word was that collaborations were still being lined up, or 'in the works' but maybe the stuff with Avacii was so strong it was a go regardless of what happened with the other producers. He is also rumored to have a new album coming out later this year, besides the remix, so I still think they could well be working on tracks for that.

diplo:

"For me, the Clash represented really unexpected things with a garage attitude, so that’s where I was going with 'Hero,'" he tells Rolling Stone, adding that he’s not sure yet what they’ll do with the recorded outtakes.

"Maybe we’ll give them to Madonna."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz2vfWcb0K9

diplo:

"For me, the Clash represented really unexpected things with a garage attitude, so that’s where I was going with 'Hero,'" he tells Rolling Stone, adding that he’s not sure yet what they’ll do with the recorded outtakes.

Shady bitch

Not really, especially with Electro EDM djs, once they have the vocals recorded, the can add them on their instrumental track and mix it all over one night. Actually Avicii did his remix of Girl Gone Wild in less then 24 hours, he said it himself, they sent him the vocals and he added them on one of his instrumentals over a night, so 3 weeks is really enough time for one track.

And it shows.

diplo:

Wow! That sounds amazing. I always love the Clash. My favorite genres of music are rock and electronic music. I also like surf guitars. It's not always easy to meld rock and electronics but that would be an interesting direction for her.

I highly doubt this. Several months of recording? She usually doesn't spend more than a few weeks recording albums unless she's making a movie or doing a play in between.

Shady bitch

yeah a bit..

anyway i do think he might be involved in m's new record as M and G follow him on IG. but i hope he doesn't just send her leftovers to work with or some shit.

he also made this with skrillex which is getting a lot of buzz, just got out now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOceIbENySE&feature=youtu.be

yeah he has thrown shade against her before.. that said, hasn't M worked with people who first didn't like her before? she can prove him wrong afterwards.

Has She? I don't remember tbh

Everyone throws shade at Madonna. If she limited herself to working with people who had never thrown shade at her, that would rule out practically everyone. I don't think a lot of those people actually dislike her. They just want her to notice them. Sort of like how you picked on the person you liked the most in school.

Guest Not4Pussies

she's probably not aware that he has talked shit about her.

it's just funny how diplo mentions her name any chance he can. obsessed!

and there must be a motive behind her following him on IG. it just seems so random

I'm so looking forward to a revelation art album that grabs the fans and general public with respect and admiration ala Like a Prayer album with a killer video that goes along with the first single. Bringing back the excitement of Like a Prayer, Ray of Light, and Confessions on a Dance Floor. More self retrospective lyrics and raw organic music.

I'm so looking forward to a revelation art album that grabs the fans and general public with respect and admiration ala Like a Prayer album with a killer video that goes along with the first single. Bringing back the excitement of Like a Prayer, Ray of Light, and Confessions on a Dance Floor. More self retrospective lyrics and raw organic music.

Hopefully she reads you. :thumbsup:

yeah he has thrown shade against her before.. that said, hasn't M worked with people who first didn't like her before? she can prove him wrong afterwards.

Diplo:

He's blunt when it comes to M.I.A., too. They broke up, but continued collaborating until the sessions for her last album. "She didn't really know what she was doing," he says. "She was really abusive, telling me I wasn't good enough or fast enough." Discussing M.I.A.'s middle-finger flip at the Super Bowl with Madonna, he says, "It was kind of stupid. I think her being on that Madonna song is kind of lame, and she was trying to make up for that. That song is such a flop."

http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/altreport/2012/03/diplo-says-ex-gf-mia-was-abusive-and-stupid-4-ruining-super-bowl.html