The end of Defend

jonski43

I think he had ideas above his station. The fashion line, then appearing on the tv dance show. I think he thought people were actually interested in him. He will always be Madonna's ex which can be tough.

I don't think it was that successful. I mean, how any people here bought anything and we initially thought it was her project and it was sold through her store.

I think he had ideas above his station. The fashion line, then appearing on the tv dance show. I think he thought people were actually interested in him. He will always be Madonna's ex which can be tough.

Well in interviews I thought he came across as quite down to earth and modest. I actually did find him interesting. The TV dance show was of course right up his alley. He seems quite popular in France. Admittedly I have followed his latest undertakings significantly less closely since he split up with M. :blush:

The last time I visited the shirts were $40-$65 American. I don't think there was that much awareness about the project or at some point the demand would have made the prices drop.

65$ for a hoodie? There's a lot of other things I want to do with my money...

Well in interviews I thought he came across as quite down to earth and modest. I actually did find him interesting. The TV dance show was of course right up his alley. He seems quite popular in France. Admittedly I have followed his latest undertakings significantly less closely since he split up with M. :blush:

I don't think he was a complete jerk but I think there was a comment towards the end where he sounded like he thought he was some big shot.

Let's face it, if you're young and you bed the most famous woman in the world, you probably are brimming with a lot of self confidence!