M's Oscar Party Sponsored by Gucci

FreeMySoul

Omg they had egg mcmuffins? Wtf!

a guy o' money making branding thing, getting mcdonalds associated with celebrities and name in press, reminding people of post party drive-through options.

a guy o' money making branding thing, getting mcdonalds associated with celebrities and name in press, reminding people of post party drive-through options.

The mcdonalds was not at madonnas party. It was at the producers of 50 shades of Greys party. Read the article again. How cool is that though. Yummy junk

Inside Madonna's Post-Oscars Party: Mila Kunis, Miley Cyrus, Brangelina and More

Madonna has done it again.

The Queen of Pop threw her annual celeb-filled post-Oscars bash last night at her manager Guy Oseary's house.

And we're not talking about just any celebs. Guests included Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie,Lupita Nyong'o, Julia Roberts, Miley Cyrus, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn and spouses-to-be Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.

"Brad and Angie were talking to Julia and hanging out with Lupita, who was walking around with her Oscar telling everyone it was the best night ever," a source tells me.

And then there was the dance floor.

"Miley was dancing with Madonna, and Julia was dancing with her friend," the source said. (Although not confirmed, we imagine it was Roberts' best friend from high school, who she brought as her date because hubby Danny Moder had to work.)

And continuing their PDA tour, "Sean and Charlize were making out on the dance floor," the source said.

Kunis and Kutcher (his ex-wife, Demi Moore, used to cohost the soiree with Madonna) were also spotted at the Gucci-sponsored bash, as were Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend Toni Garrn. Jennifer Lawrence was palling around with some girlfriends.

Oscar host Ellen DeGeneres was there with wife Portia De Rossi, as was Bradley Cooper with his first-time Academy Awards attendee girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. Cooper's American Hustle costars Jeremy Renner and Amy Adams also joined in on the fun.

Meryl Streep brought along her husband, Don Gummer.

Roberts did let her kids know she'd be home late. "They know I'm going to the Oscars," she told me earlier in the day on the Oscars red carpet. "I don't know if they know what that means per se, but they know I won't be home for bedtime, so that's the bummer."

Fifty Shades of Grey movie producers Dana Brunetti and Mike De Luca also hosted a private house party.

The guest list included Brunetti's girlfriend Kristin Chenoweth, Ryan Seacrest, John Stamos, Kellan Lutz, Tyson Beckford and Michael Strahan.

McDonald's provided a late-night menu of breakfast treats, including Egg McMuffins.

that line up. jeez!

and ellen seems petrified to mention it was Madonnas party. Guys guys guys.

Interesting :lmao:. But why would a daughter of a movie producer who works in fashion would post on a parenting forum? Doesn't really click there...

"matthew mcconaughey weird dance movies. madonna's new boyfriend, madonna's kids drinking and smoking, charlize and sean should get a bedroom. julia is in...(more) 1 hr 18 min ago +1 like"

Interesting :lmao:. But why would a daughter of a movie producer who works in fashion would post on a parenting forum? Doesn't really click there...

She used the bono and mathew pic from the instagram u posted and already deleted it, shes probably fake and just giving Madonna a bad name while getting attention.

"matthew mcconaughey weird dance movies. madonna's new boyfriend, madonna's kids drinking and smoking, charlize and sean should get a bedroom. julia is in...(more) 1 hr 18 min ago +1 like"

She's not saying anything new, the dance moves you can see on the pics Raf posted and charlize and sean was reported by the press, the rest could be made up. I call fake.

She used the bono and mathew pic from the instagram u posted and already deleted it, shes probably fake and just giving Madonna a bad name while getting attention.

He/she must be lurking in here then! :lmao:

Fifty Shades of Grey movie producers Dana Brunetti and Mike De Luca also hosted a private house party.[/size][/font][/color]

The guest list included Brunetti's girlfriend Kristin Chenoweth, Ryan Seacrest, John Stamos, Kellan Lutz, Tyson Beckford and Michael Strahan.

McDonald's provided a late-night menu of breakfast treats, including Egg McMuffins.

WTF bahahahahaha :rotfl:

oh who cares even if its true! it's a party! don't teens ever dance or be goofy at parties with friends even when the parents are around? and she's 17, not 13. I'm sure a lot of teens drink at private parties in the US :p