Madonna Introduces "MDNA Skin" Line

Love Spent

I didn't take the target audience into consideration. Must be my japanitis

Yeah, clearly this is only meant for the japanese market. Who knows, maybe there was some serious thought behind the concept of it. Or maybe she was like "I can't be bothered right now. Let's do this right here right now... Rocco! Give us your iphone!" :chuckle:

I didn't take the target audience into consideration. Must be my japanitis

Is like, as you guys would say "she's taking the piss" lol I love that saying

:lmao:

I love it! It's a total headfuck trying to understand every word she is saying. Your soft skin is like your thoughts on an Autumn day. :dead:

You realise since she discovered instagram and taken all these amazin pics and now this video, she will do all her videos on her iphone because there is no budget and she likes to save money :lmao:

You realise since she discovered instagram and taken all these amazin pics and now this video, she will do all her videos on her iphone because there is no budget and she likes to save money :lmao:

To be honest that sounds cool to me.

Canny Madge but you'd think she'd have learnt her lesson after filming most of the MDNA tour on Guy's iPhone. She looks good here but the voiceover? :rotfl: Sounds like one of my darling GU's #ArtforFreedom submissions.

Canny Madge but you'd think she'd have learnt her lesson after filming most of the MDNA tour on Guy's iPhone. She looks good here but the voiceover? :rotfl: Sounds like one of my darling GU's #ArtforFreedom submissions.

Nice to know I'm inspiring the queen. :sassy:

Guest Not4Pussies

She looks great. I don't mind it. The Italian widow, let me wear some black and put on my crucifix is getting tired. Since 2009 tired.

Guest bluejean

:clap:

Lmao, exactly! It's not like Madonna is standing in her kitchen, mixing up ingredients and then "voila, I have a skin care range!"

There are people doing the work, people who know what they are doing. Madonna probably had requests when it comes to what kind of products she wants, and then they create them for her. And usually, if the celeb in question is hands on (like we know Madonna is), they try the products at different stages until both Madonna and the company making it are satisfied.

Well at least we know it's not tested on animals then :lmao:

Guest bluejean

And get real people. This product was created solely to make money. There's no way Madonna uses these shitty creams which undoubtedly do nothing. She uses other more expensive methods to keep her face looking good as we all know.

Guest Rachelle of London

Are you sure ? Because i heard it's been filmed last year, so i'd like to know for sure

Why would she film something then post the pics on Instagram a year later. It looks like it was this year, it's the same face she's been rocking lately.

Did she direct it or the gardener?

Wasn't the gardener sacked years ago? His body will be found under her back patio one day. Maybe that why she fled to NY?