Who should M Duet/Collaborate with Male/Female?

albertogerard

Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Male Female  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Male

2. 2. Madonna Duet/Collaborate w/Female

Guest Xanthium

I'm not anti-collaboration just who she chooses to collaborate with. I'd like for her to work with a female artist of substance. No more pairing up with Gaga, Britney or Miley. She needs to work with Beth Ditto, Shirley Manson, Kelis, Bjork, Lana del Rey etc. None of these pop tarts. Madonna is an artist and should surround herself with such. The quality of music would benefit from it greatly.

• 6 months later...

No one!

The collaborations are rarely any good.

she's better by herself. much more authentic and intersting.

IF I had to choose. Male, I'd say Josh Groban, because his very deep, male voice would be a great juxtaposition with her very feminine voice. Also it would be an interesting choice.

Female, I'd choose Tracy thorn from Everything but the girl, although their heyday has surely passed.

Edited by TriggerMGee

Guest Peter1984

George could be great. Also Michael Jackson. But he is dead now. Madonna was recorduing with him one song but it wasn't finished. :(

I'm going to keep repeat this until it happens: Dev Hynes & Philippe Zdar for something poppy and mature

And maybe something with David Bowie. I know someone will be pissed off.

Debbie Harry, or Annie Lennox. Both gifted songwriters, involved in Africa charity and naming their daughters Lola.

If George Michael was on his game, then that would work for me.. M and G are both great songwriters who have a similar vein when it comes to expressing sentiment...

For female I gotta go with Dolly Parton, just cause I figure it would be the last thing most would expect and I kinda think that it could produce something pretty unique.. Would be a great contrast to Madonna`s back catalogue too, just when people thought she couldn't pull out anything anymore expected outta the hat..

And I don't want no hate on this... Im just thinking aloud...... ;o)

• 4 months later...