M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

I kinda agree with what this guy said about Madonna on Wendy Williams go to the 9 min mark

Why would anybody listen to advice from either of those two people? Seriously. Especially not Madonna.

ugh i was watching that expecting him to say she's gonna do whatever she wants but she has to watch out a bit with the fillers or whatever but he's just saying what all the whiners are saying. the more they say to stop wearing her grills the more she's gonna do it! sorry freemysoul but that video like a million others is just the same talk over n over again!

she also does a LOT of things that "fit" with her age, like artforfreedom, her speech with pussy riot, speaking up against putin and all kinds of things and they cleverly shut up about that! they only bring attention to the superficial stuff and ignore everything else!

It's because they are stupid. If I build the ark part two I'm not making them my priority.

I'm so late. :lol: I didn't know of this speech/ appearance till' earlier today. It was cute; I see she was tryna give us a lil' taste of SWAGdonna with the matte-black outfit & CDFD beanie. What's the problem now, that she's dressed to 'hip?' But I thought she was 'too old' for some at the Grammy's? Madonna's going to GET IT regardless of what she does & how she looks so just let the woman be. Wear the grillz. Wear cowboy hat. Wear a damn kufi. Do you, boo.

MADONNA IN THE PUBLIC EYE > MADONNA NOT IN THE PUBLIC EYE

There was new Madonna news? Had no idea. Flop Fan.

Outfit was cool, she looked great, and glad she's still wearing the grillz. Hope they become a Madonna staple, like the thigh-high boots.

BfxxM9DIEAAZnYy.jpg

Could've done w/o the white chicks and gang signs pic though..

All in all, M's shaping up to be Fabulous w/ a Capital F as she heads toward 60. She's tacky, genuine, strong, OTT, hyper-glamorous w/ punk influence, bawdy, shameless, Old Las Vegas, in-yo-face, shimmer, glitter, leather, mink, knit cap, lingerie, strumpet, unapologetic cold bitch, dancing queen, workout lunatic, walking cane, grillz.. I could go on... basically everything you'd expect a megastar w/ the name MADONNA to be. She's.. MADONNA.

I'm so grateful she's still around doing her thing and not boring like Cher.

She's starting to look ridiculous though

well she looked perfect during her MDNA tour, truth or dare fragrance etc.. i know it's too much now, but I also know that if she stops the injections for a while she'll look fine again.. i know what you're gonna say now "well then she shouldn't use so much fillers so people won't be focused on her face" but i think they'd find something else. i agree she shouldn't use as much fillers/injections. yes, i do. but people on tv whining about it and ONLY focusing on that annoy the fuck out of me! she's more than just a face, she shared a beautiful message with pussy riot last night and they can't even bring it up? how convenient, don't you think?

for comparison..

woody allen can be a suspect to child abuse but it won't matter for his career, but madonna doing a cute duet with miley or wearing grills are BAD things? :o seriously?

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna is way too pretty for all that crap. She looks like she's had a reaction to something. Way too attractive to end up looking like Vicky Gunvalson

Loved her speech, love her.

Hate to get in on it buts it's true about her face. I don't know if it's her crappy makeup artist or her fillers or both? When she's going to and from the gym in pap shots she looks like a GODESS. Wish she looked like that all the time.

I like her look around Hard Candy too guys! She looks like an older woman but sexy! She's so pretty. Atm I feel like she has had a bicycle pump put under her face skin and had it blown up. Her head just looks like she has had an allergic reaction :S I'm very confuses by it all haha.

Get a new makeup artist m! Id love to see some Colour on her.

ad_5134410.jpg

SNATCHED.

Yep, looking back at photos from 2008, she actually looks really good, especially considering the freak out at the time. Slightly bulbous cheeks, yes, but nowadays that would be the least of her worries.

I hate people that bang on about her face but its looks awful, its uncomfortable to watch her when she speaks these days :lmao:

and that HAT, fucking hell the only people that where them are german tourists who buy them on Camden market for a quid. and the grillz, jokes over, take them out.

great speech tho.

Vanity Bonet is that you?