Allegations of sexual assault against Yehuda Berg

jonski43

A woman has accused kabollocks chief, Yehuda Berg of sexual assault in October 2012 and threatening to kill her if she didn't keep quiet according to .german newspaper Bild. Pictures with M here:

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/madonna/guru-yehuda-berg-klage-wegen-sexueller-belaestigung-todesdrohung-34295282.bild.html

I'm a loyal student of the Kabbalah Centre along with Madonna. I sure hope this isn't true. If so, Madonna needs to restructure the Centre or found a new one perhaps. My prayers go out to Berg and his students.

Guest Rachelle of London

his fake Kabbalah is a fraud and a disgrace to jewish culture

Ooh why? Sorry I know nothing about Kabbalah

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah "real" kabbalists always say the bergs one isn't "real kabbalah" and that madonna wouldn't be able to join it cuz she's not a jew etc... :s

Ooh. I remember speaking to a lady who was into Kabbalah and she was calling Madonna a disgrace. I angered her even more by asking if she ever saw M down at the Kaballah centre. Hahaha

Everything about this club seems shady as fuck :lmao:

the gangsta sleaziness is part of the appeal, at least for me, for both kabbalah and madonna. love it.

(but not to the point of a girl getting molested. that's just going way to far.)

• 3 weeks later...

Everything about this club seems shady as fuck :lmao:

I have no first hand knowledge of the K centre, let alone of the alleged incident. So I can't judge. But over the years many questions have been raised about the background of the Berg family and their business dealings...

I have no first hand knowledge of the K centre, let alone of the alleged incident. So I can't judge. But over the years many questions have been raised about the background of the Berg family and their business dealings...

There have been a lot of allegations against the K Centre over the years but I have not heard of any real charges filed against them, whether it be tax evasion or fraud or anything criminal. Considering they have been closely scrutinized and investigated by the IRS and FBI, any wrongdoing would have been found by now. I would give them the benefit of the doubt until actual charges and prosecution is handed down.

Ooh. I remember speaking to a lady who was into Kabbalah and she was calling Madonna a disgrace. I angered her even more by asking if she ever saw M down at the Kaballah centre. Hahaha

aw I'm sure those who go to the k centre love M cuz they see her with her family & being normal etc. there's gotta be another k centre for the "real kabbalists" ;):chuckle:

anyone else a little bit annoyed when there's something mentioned about special k on tv, like a quiz or whatever, they always say followers "madonna and britney spears"? :lmao: since when did she ever follow the kabbalah? i must have missed that!

real Kabbalah is a great belief system but Jews hate the Kabbalah center as Nikki pointed out. I'm not against Madonna doing Kabbalah, but I'd rather see her doing it the traditional way, it has nothing to do with holy Kabbalah water or red strings, it is basically a cult

real Kabbalah is a great belief system but Jews hate the Kabbalah center as Nikki pointed out. I'm not against Madonna doing Kabbalah, but I'd rather see her doing it the traditional way, it has nothing to do with holy Kabbalah water or red strings, it is basically a cult

I think Madonna does follow it the traditional way but for convenience she needs a 'church' as it were and it's also probably a really great place for her to take her children. An outside force for them which is grounding and friendly.

I think Madonna does follow it the traditional way but for convenience she needs a 'church' as it were and it's also probably a really great place for her to take her children. An outside force for them which is grounding and friendly.

I always wanted her to embrace Hinduism, it's the oldest religion in the world and so full of wisdom, it actually blows your mind, loved the slight period in 1998 where she showed interest into it

Also, the traditional Kabbalah does not allow women to study it.

anyone else a little bit annoyed when there's something mentioned about special k on tv, like a quiz or whatever, they always say followers "madonna and britney spears"? :lmao: since when did she ever follow the kabbalah? i must have missed that!

She actually did a little bit back in 2003/2004. Even Paris Hilton attended some classes (according to Madonna herself).

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't that round the time where everyone that hung round M and guy had to be involved with the kaballah. Weren't they flogging the water on RIT :lmao:

Wasn't that round the time where everyone that hung round M and guy had to be involved with the kaballah. Weren't they flogging the water on RIT :lmao:

The tour books were wrapped in red string :chuckle: