Allegations of sexual assault against Yehuda Berg

jonski43

Does anyone else sometimes look at a certain topic title for two days without actually clicking to enter it because it looks so dull? That's what I did with this one, but then thanks to you all being so great, I laughed out loud a few times :)

Does anyone else sometimes look at a certain topic title for two days without actually clicking to enter it because it looks so dull? That's what I did with this one, but then thanks to you all being so great, I laughed out loud a few times :)

:lol:

Wow thanks. Why don't you contribute something to the board instead of slamming others' threads then?

I thought the post would be of interest to some people. If you don't like, just move on.

Wow thanks. Why don't you contribute something to the board instead of slamming others' threads then?

I thought the post would be of interest to some people. If you don't like, just move on.

Huh? I was poking fun at myself for ignoring the thread and then finding that it was the usual good stuff, because of the posters. Trust me: I have started threads that did not even get one comment lol.

I was not meaning to slam you or the thread, but like Madonna, I am not above an apology. There is no way to excuse my comment or insensitive wording. Forgive me.