When Steve Jobs said: "Let's call Madonna"

XXL

Where it all began...I remember this like it was yesterday.

She's released more great albums since then. What do you remember about those? I love how Madonna is actually like 'yeah...what the fuck ever.' :lmao: in the video. When he asks about iPod she's like 'wtf do I have?!' Looks at assistant. :lmao:

Where it all began...I remember this like it was yesterday.

omg i remember when i first heard it i played it over n over again and later when the full song got released still preferred the original/first tune of the phone ad without the abba sample ;)

omg i remember when i first heard it i played it over n over again and later when the full song got released still preferred the original/first tune of the phone ad without the abba sample ;)

still have the cd with the snippets and the long loop of the HU demo. It was on repeat during that period. :lol:

This is adorable! :laugh: The only album I've purchased on iTunes is the MDNA Tour since the cd wasn't release in the US (as far as my knowledge goes).

Uhm..it was released in the US lol I got mine at best buy and I've seen it at wal mart, target..

Guest bluejean

"I got tired of not being able to download my own music" :rotfl:

I bet she wasn't even joking either. I can picture her getting her assistant downloading her music everytime she's selecting songs for a tour or a compilation :lol:

I bet she wasn't even joking either. I can picture her getting her assistant downloading her music everytime she's selecting songs for a tour or a compilation :lol:

No.

oh i remember that chat, it was so great. I felt like Madonna at the time: "music on the internet? they will copy ilegally, let's make them buy the phisical for as long as possible!". Of course, it was impossible to escape the power of itunes.

I'd love an official version without the abba sample too :) abba sample renders it a niche little disco monster which tis no disgrace but without it it just sounds sexier and club banger ready

She was EVERYWHERE. I remember downloading those HU snippets and being so excited gosh.I knew it from the start when i heard the first clip that it will be HUGE. I remember my parents who don't like Madonna at all blasting the song in the car whevever we went out, because they were SO IN LOVE WITH IT, as was EVERYONE ELSE. Good times.

I remember seeing this and thinking, why isn't the audience cheering at the fact her entire catalogue will be on iTunes, annoying bunch of hipsters, they're too good for 'her". I also thought this was a little forced and slightly awkward, oh well---just not the splash I thought it should have had.