Title Madonna's New Album

Am confused . Why are we using our own personal judgement and experience to try and conform Madonna ?

If she wants to put out a cover with tits and tape then let her.

And if she does a cover that ( which I very much doubt ) she will have good music / inspiration to back it up. ( Erotica 's toe sucking back cover .)

#FREEMADONNA

Those people are TRASH & we do not cater to their needs, wants, & desires. #RighteouslyRanchy #Artforfreedom #RealTalk

So people who have moral standards are trash? All Im saying is that I want a more feminine, beautiful Madonna. I miss her the way she was during Ray of Light era. Different strokes for different folks, ok? No reason to put down people who like things that are not revolving around sex. There is so much in this world to discover. Madonna is one of the most creative people in the world. When she is coming out with a new album, I always want her to create something breathtaking, that can resonate with most people. I wish there were at least a few songs by Madonna which people could play at their weddings, anniversaries, etc, because they are so beautiful and carry a strong message. But I'm sure it's not gonna happen this era, so don't worry, you'll probably be rewarded with something like leather boots and taped tits.

So people who have moral standards are trash? All Im saying is that I want a more feminine, beautiful Madonna. I miss her the way she was during Ray of Light era. Different strokes for different folks, ok? No reason to put down people who like things that are not revolving around sex. There is so much in this world to discover. Madonna is one of the most creative people in the world. When she is coming out with a new album, I always want her to create something breathtaking, that can resonate with most people. I wish there were at least a few songs by Madonna which people could play at their weddings, anniversaries, etc, because they are so beautiful and carry a strong message. But I'm sure it's not gonna happen this era, so don't worry, you'll probably be rewarded with something like leather boots and taped tits.

I doubt she will come back with taped tits and full on in your face sexpot image ( but if she does it's fine by me as long as the music is AMAZING ) . I think it will be something completely fresh and new .

BATHTIME STORIES

For when you need to #clean up, the stellar sequel to Bedtime Stories...

I love it. :lmao:

If you're not into what Madonna has done since ROL why not go and be a fan of somebody who does live up to your moral expectations? Especially bizarre coming from a fan of somebody who squirts whipped cream from her tits.

Like a big dick

I like a big dick too.

My older sister bought me Madonna Naked cologne because she knows I like her. Mom bought Ray of Light because she liked the cover and that's how I was introduced to Madonna.

The important moral lesson that your mother forgot to teach you is not to judge a book by its cover.

Why should she compromise her artistic vision because it won't sell? People know who Madonna is and what she's about. If she were to have an album cover like that, it's not her problem if it freaks "normal, working, family folks" out (which aren't even her demographic, lesbihonest). I swear. :1251:

:clap: It's strange how some people call themselves fans and still have no idea what Madonna is about. Instead they try to diminish her to be something lowest common denominator, inoffensive, middle of the road and why? Bitch, she's Madonna.

CICATRIX, Madonna is an artist who has done a lot of provocative material mostly as an expression of freedom. Being free to be yourself has always been the message in her work. But Madonna is also a spiritual person. And I feel like because she is an embodiment of so many different things, some fans only see certain aspects of her with which they relate better. There is nothing wrong with that. To me Madonna is a nerd who reads Zohar, studies quantum physics, has a weird sense of humor, is interested in foreign arts, foreign cultures and travels the world because there is always something new to see and learn. I'm inspired by Madonna for her physical as well as mental and spiritual strengths. But Madonna can also feel nervous and even weak at times. She has gone through many breakthroughs and transformations. I feel like many of her older fans know her more the way she used to be rather than for the kind of person she is now.

Bitch I'm Madonna <<< should be album title!!!

Lol I'm seriously up for it!!! :D

What exactly are you trying to say?

Well you said that it's strange how some people call themselves fans and still don't know what Madonna is about. I just shared some thoughts on that with you.

To me Madonna is a nerd who reads Zohar, studies quantum physics, has a weird sense of humor, is interested in foreign arts, foreign cultures and travels the world because there is always something new to see and learn. I'm inspired by Madonna for her physical as well as mental and spiritual strengths.

Really? Wow. That side of Madonna appeals to me the very least.

To me, Madonna is post-menopausal well-sculpted sex goddess, that preys on younger men, dresses inappropriately, and dances to the beat of her own (808) drum. I'm inspired by her vulgarity, her athleticism, her dominance, & her unwillingness to 'act her age.'

Really? Wow. That side of Madonna appeals to me the very least.

To me, Madonna is post-menopausal well-sculpted sex goddess, that preys on younger men, dresses inappropriately, and dances to the beat of her own (808) drum. I'm inspired by her vulgarity, her athleticism, her dominance, & her unwillingness to 'act her age.'

Yes!! She is all these things as well. See? She is like a GOD, with different angles and reflections. Everyone relates to Madonna. Everyone different finds something of themselves in her. That's what keeps her popular and powerful all these years. She really is a goddess in human standards. And yes, her unwillingness to "act her age" is what I love about her as well.

CICATRIX, Madonna is an artist who has done a lot of provocative material mostly as an expression of freedom. Being free to be yourself has always been the message in her work. But Madonna is also a spiritual person. And I feel like because she is an embodiment of so many different things, some fans only see certain aspects of her with which they relate better. There is nothing wrong with that. To me Madonna is a nerd who reads Zohar, studies quantum physics, has a weird sense of humor, is interested in foreign arts, foreign cultures and travels the world because there is always something new to see and learn. I'm inspired by Madonna for her physical as well as mental and spiritual strengths. But Madonna can also feel nervous and even weak at times. She has gone through many breakthroughs and transformations. I feel like many of her older fans know her more the way she used to be rather than for the kind of person she is now.

Did you just finish reading EVERY Madonna bio in the kindle store?

The new album shall be called

"Like A Bible"

LOL no!! Never read any bios :D I watch her every step through and pay close attention to everything she says and does. I try to look beyond the alter ego Madonna and closely at who she is as her real self.

Btw, In her case it would be Like a Torah ;)

Yes!! She is all these things as well. See? She is like a GOD, with different angles and reflections. Everyone relates to Madonna. Everyone different finds something of themselves in her. That's what keeps her popular and powerful all these years. She really is a goddess in human standards. And yes, her unwillingness to "act her age" is what I love about her as well.

I actually agree with you here, Katypatra. That's a big part of why I admire Madonna so much - we are all spiritual and sexual and fun and serious and make mistakes and do amazing things, and she embodies all of that in her life and her work. I feel like society tries to constrain or pigeonhole everyone into a narrow category (like they are pure and innocent but boring or slutty and fun but not to be taking seriously) and I think that's a big part of why she provokes such a reaction from people - she shows that you can embody that all at once and go back and forth and still be successful and fabulous even though it defies society's expectations. In that way, she's a freedom fighter for everyone because she's trying to make it so that everyone, regardless of their age or gender or sexuality or background, can live their lives as freely as possible and express their identity as openly as possible without judgement, shame, or harassment.

Bitch I'm Madonna <<< should be album title!!!

Bitch, I'm Madonna.

madonna-birthday-11(1).gif

Did you just finish reading EVERY Madonna bio in the kindle store?

The new album shall be called

"Like A Bible"

Like a Wikipedia page.

Like a Andrew Morton.

Like a Bibliography.

Like a discography.

M as a title is really kinda boring... I also don't think its going to be Rebel Heart, simply because if it was, she wouldn't have been spoiled it for us so early. I think the album title will be something completely different. Something we've never heard from her before.