Title Madonna's New Album

a quick google search showed me the "M." i don't have much to say about it except that if that became the title, i'd handle it.... somehow =))

What Google search? If M was really the title of the new album, she wouldn't have posted it on Instagram at all!! The reason she took down that picture after posting it is because she didn't want people to get a wrong idea and start spreading rumors that her new album is titled M. Logic people ;)

What Google search? If M was really the title of the new album, she wouldn't have posted it on Instagram at all!! The reason she took down that picture after posting it is because she didn't want people to get a wrong idea and start spreading rumors that her new album is titled M. Logic people ;)

Oh no no no i just wanted to see the "M" i missed it! i love that damn letter!! :laugh:

There is no way the title is M. That was just a picture of M and a little crown. She liked the picture so she posted it. She uses that letter a lot to symbolize her name. She even has an M necklace. She took down the picture because she realized it resembled an album cover and she didnt want people having wrong ideas.

i AGREE fully with you. "m" will NO WAY be the title of this record. i just wanted to see the picture.

Oh I know :D I was telling that to Dave. Not saying he is wrong but I hope he is wrong!! Lol sorry Dave ♡♡♡

There is no way the title is M. That was just a picture of M and a little crown. She liked the picture so she posted it. She uses that letter a lot to symbolize her name. She even has an M necklace. She took down the picture because she realized it resembled an album cover and she didnt want people having wrong ideas.

How would you know there is NO WAY? Are you the one in charge of naming Madonna's album?

How would you know there is NO WAY? Are you the one in charge of naming Madonna's album?

Yes I am in charge of naming Madonna's album. O.o Did you even read through my posts?

O.o Did you even read through my posts?

Unfortunality

Your not sure why Madonna posted the picture or why she took it down.

And my second question which of course you don't have to answer. Just plain curiousity. Your such a fan.

Songs titles so far:

Love You From Inside Out

Rebel Heart

Holy Water

Living For Love

Iconic (?)

I refuse to believe her album is going to be called simply M. She already did it with MDNA.. Id' rather her call it Slave Driver than M LOL

'Destroying all ENSLAVERS' Madonna's thirteenth album including such hits as

HATERS [GET OFF MY DICK]

DIPLO DICKUS

FLOP PRINCESS DON'T DO IT

RATCHET RATCHIT RAT SHIT

And the greatest selling single of all time

BITCH, I'M MADONNA.

I actually think Living for Love is a good album title. Reminds me of Like a prayer, like a virgin. L letter titles tend to do better.

I propose:

Sleeping Wind

or

or

The other in me

or

In Third Person

or

Till when

Sleeping wind? :rotfl:

The title shall be... It's for business... enslaver!

Sleeping wind? :rotfl:

The title shall be... It's for business... enslaver!

Actually those titles are mere translations of song titles of my favourite Bulgarian singer Irina Florin.

Here it is Sleeping Wind or if I hate to translate it directly its The Wind Sleeps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rMRSny2dE

Its a great song, I ll love it if Madonna does something like this.

Other great song Karma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUcFb9e3yo

Guest Borderline

Obviously the title of her new album is going to be "What Do You Mean It's Not In The Computer?"

Translation of the Wind Sleeps:

Out of the way of my shadow, I m setting off already

In front of me the road asleep in fogs

Shily I m hiding one tear

it doesnt show, it doesnt show

Behind me - the meeting I was waiting for,
In front of me - the girl I was.
I dealt with everything,

but I couldnt deal with us

Its always like this - in the sky the wind sleeps,
the stars start a desperate hunt.
But you already know how little of me

is love....

Behind me - the place where I used to go,
in front of me - the girl I was..
I left all behind - I took as souvenir

this laugh, this laugh

Its always like this - in the sky the wind sleeps,
the stars start a desperate hunt.
The sky withers, the rain falls contrariwise

Without love

OH NO!

It sounds like "Winner of the hearts"...

She's the REAL Queen!

Queen of the World...not of hearts :D

FAN+-+Boston+-+Queen+of+Hearts+T-shirt.j

The queen of hearts is the supreme queen in the regular card set.

She's ruling over all the other bitches but she still has a heart and needs to be loved like everybody else. It's a juxtaposition of LOVE/POWER.