Are these real?

realityisalways

Did you draw the arrows? :lol:

no

No.

there's this guy on tumblr asking which he show buy and aparently he's screencaping them from an online store, but i cant find the store and he doesnt answer my question since he's also a lady grandma fan and he hates me

tumblr_inline_mx9bmfB8GR1qki8om.png

tumblr_inline_mx9bm49OpM1qki8om.png

tumblr_inline_mxb29zLUVo1qki8om.png

this is the asshole's blog: http://madonnadiditfirst.tumblr.com/post/69018492946/ive-decided-im-getting-this-one-because-hard

:lol: Lady Gaga is just a nobody. She shouldn't be worth your time gettting in fights and arguments over.

Fight over LAP vs. ROL :lol:

Don't invest so much into Gags. She's just..., gags

Really? They look too cut n paste, like they're all the same sweatshirt, just with different images on the inside. Cool idea though!

well online stores usually do this with t-shirts and stuff (the copy pasting) I just wanna know if its real cus I want to get the ray of light ones

Yeah, those prints seem unlikely.

A digital print that size could be done but would be kind of expensive. To have a print made in sequence like that where every section lines up perfectly after the seams are stitched would be very costly to achieve. Especially when a face is involved.

Wow. I googled a few of their clothes on human bodies & some of that shit is cute in theory but fugly in reality.

They have a store just around the corner from me. :lmao:

Guest madonnadiditfirst

Bet you didn't think I'd find this did you? I'm pretty certain I know the blog of the person who started this thread, and he is irrevocably obsessed with not only myself, but "Lady Grandma" as well. So to him I'd like to say: I didn't respond to your message on Tumblr because I didn't want someone as desperate for attention as you wearing the same thing as me. The website I am using to make these sweater mockups allows people to upload their own hi-res images onto various articles of clothing and then purchase them. So to answer your not-so-anonymous question, yes they are real (or can be), and no I will not tell you where I am making them as you so very kindly asked. I found the website myself, you can too. Now, don't let me stop you, please do continue to follow my blog and keep tabs on everything I and Lady Gaga are doing. As somebody who is a very proud fan of Madonna, I can say with certainty that she would be very displeased with they way you and some others who have commented on this thread are behaving. She'd probably be disappointed with me too for lowering myself to your level to respond to your snide remarks and defend myself and a pop star who you relentlessly harass simply because you don't like her music. And yet here I am because self-righteous, unkind people like you can't just keep their mouths shut when they don't have anything nice to say.

Good luck, and thanks a ton for promoting my Madonna blog on a Madonna fansite; I appreciate it.

-Vanni

Edited by madonnadiditfirst

Bet you didn't think I'd find this did you? I'm pretty certain I know the blog of the person who started this thread, and he is irrevocably obsessed with not only myself, but "Lady Grandma" as well. So to him I'd like to say: I didn't respond to your message on Tumblr because I didn't want someone as desperate for attention as you wearing the same thing as me. The website I am using to make these sweater mockups allows people to upload their own hi-res images onto various articles of clothing and then purchase them. So to answer your not-so-anonymous question, yes they are real (or can be), and no I will not tell you where I am making them as you so very kindly asked. I found the website myself, you can too. Now, don't let me stop you, please do continue to follow my blog and keep tabs on everything I and Lady Gaga are doing. As somebody who is a very proud fan of Madonna, I can say with certainty that she would be very displeased with they way you and some others who have commented on this thread are behaving. She'd probably be disappointed with me too for lowering myself to your level to respond to your snide remarks and defend myself and a pop star who you relentlessly harass simply because you don't like her music. And yet here I am because self-righteous, unkind people like you can't just keep their mouths shut when they don't have anything nice to say.

Good luck, and thanks a ton for promoting my Madonna blog on a Madonna fansite; I appreciate it.

-Vanni

tumblr_mvptvtWUSg1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

-Vanni

:lmao: DRRRRAMA.

-Vanni

What kind of deranged stalker teas, did you seriously just open an account to comment on this one thread? :lmao:

It's so nice to see how you keep tabs on me :)

The only person 'obsessed' here is you.

So you think this is about you? Bless your heart :inlove:

No one cares about you or your blog, I just found it amusing how you started sending me hate mail and how you 'ordered' me to stop following you when I didn't even know about your existence (1.- I follow all blogs related to Madonna 2.- replying to blog posts that appear on your tumblr dashboard is usually triggered by the blog post content itself and not by whom is the blog owner 3.- I always comment on Lady saggy fried eggs stuff that pop ups on my dashboard), I guess that if I try to remember correctly you uploaded a picture of yourself promoting Gaga or something of the sorts and I reblogged it bc it was a good example of the brainwashing going on with little monsters, this one was even more pathetic since it clearly showcased the irony of a grown ass gay man promoting a lying, hateful fraudulent gay exploiter.

Let's make one thing clear before you come here again with your erratic outbursts, I always reblog sad, pathetic displays of stupidity regardless from whom they are coming from, my blog is a humorous take on gay pop culture in case your dumbass hasn't got it yet, the reblog wasn't about you but rather about your actions, so please ch don't flatter yourself. You should also know that when you willingly put up something in a public platform like tumblr it will rightfully get judged and commented upon, as that is kind of the whole point of tumblr. I have a right to free speech. You can't decide who and who isn't to reblog, comment upon or criticize the material you are putting up publicly on the internet. If you are so sensitive about it why even post on tumblr in the first place?

Finally, I do not dislike Joanne for her generic crap noise but rather for her lying, manipulating, exploiting, delusional, cheating, borderline psychotic, hateful ways. Wether it be Saggy sock chimichongas or anyone else, I will always stand against frauds, lies and injustice, always have, always will. Carry on now, you are dismissed, go back to the swamp you crawled from, tuck your dick and work that lipstick.

i5I9GOXDwOo5z.gif

-Vanni

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: