Are these real?

realityisalways

Guest madonnadiditfirst

What kind of deranged stalker teas, did you seriously just open an account to comment on this one thread? :lmao:

It's so nice to see how you keep tabs on me :)

The only person 'obsessed' here is you.

So you think this is about you? Bless your heart :inlove:

No one cares about you or your blog, I just found it amusing how you started sending me hate mail and how you 'ordered' me to stop following you when I didn't even know about your existence (1.- I follow all blogs related to Madonna 2.- replying to blog posts that appear on your tumblr dashboard is usually triggered by the blog post content itself and not by whom is the blog owner 3.- I always comment on Lady saggy fried eggs stuff that pop ups on my dashboard), I guess that if I try to remember correctly you uploaded a picture of yourself promoting Gaga or something of the sorts and I reblogged it bc it was a good example of the brainwashing going on with little monsters, this one was even more pathetic since it clearly showcased the irony of a grown ass gay man promoting a lying, hateful fraudulent gay exploiter.

Let's make one thing clear before you come here again with your erratic outbursts, I always reblog sad, pathetic displays of stupidity regardless from whom they are coming from, my blog is a humorous take on gay pop culture in case your dumbass hasn't got it yet, the reblog wasn't about you but rather about your actions, so please ch don't flatter yourself. You should also know that when you willingly put up something in a public platform like tumblr it will rightfully get judged and commented upon, as that is kind of the whole point of tumblr. I have a right to free speech. You can't decide who and who isn't to reblog, comment upon or criticize the material you are putting up publicly on the internet. If you are so sensitive about it why even post on tumblr in the first place?

Finally, I do not dislike Joanne for her generic crap noise but rather for her lying, manipulating, exploiting, delusional, cheating, borderline psychotic, hateful ways. Wether it be Saggy sock chimichongas or anyone else, I will always stand against frauds, lies and injustice, always have, always will. Carry on now, you are dismissed, go back to the swamp you crawled from, tuck your dick and work that lipstick.

i5I9GOXDwOo5z.gif

Speaking of "grown ass men", since when is it very mature to devote so much time and energy to hating a person? I know I'm not going to get through to you because you're absolutely brain-dead and this is a complete waste of my time, but I'm not going to take anything lying down. And speaking of exploiting people, are not you exploiting Lady Gaga for your own personal benefit and popularity by publicly bashing her? Let's call a spade a spade: you're not a Madonna fan blogger. I'd hardly even call you a fan. As your entire existence practically is dedicated to trying to devalue someone's career and success by putting them down, calling them names, and incessantly comparing them to your own favorite singer, you're nothing more than a bully. You're exploiting the very person you are saying is exploiting you. And might I add that donating mountains of proceeds from a campaign dedicated to AIDS research, speaking at national rallies regarding equal rights numerous times, and starting a foundation to help promote the wellbeing of oppressed youth (among plenty of other things) is the farthest thing from exploiting a community of people. I cannot comprehend how you justify wasting time hating somebody so relentlessly. If you don't like something, what sort of sense does it make to dedicate your blog and literally your entire presence on the Internet to bitch and moan about how much you hate it? I'm not particularly a fan of Katy Perry, but that's it: I'm not a fan. I don't spend every day trying to prove that someone is better than her. You're so far up Gaga's ass I'm sure you could predict the exact time, place, and fashion Gaga will "copy Madonna" next, as you insist she does. Seeing as you're such a "fan" of Madonna (and I use the term loosely), the irony lies less with me promoting a "gay exploiter" and more with the fact that you are so intimidated by a headstrong female pop star. It also lies with the fact that despite the huge amounts of time and effort Madonna puts to promote self-expression and end bullying that you are still such a remorseless monster. Your blog is not a humor blog that is used as commentary on pop culture. It's not even a Madonna fan bog. Sure you have freedom of speech but what does that matter if all you're doing with it is slandering people?

Speaking of "grown ass men", since when is it very mature to devote so much time and energy to hating a person? I know I'm not going to get through to you because you're absolutely brain-dead and this is a complete waste of my time, but I'm not going to take anything lying down. And speaking of exploiting people, are not you exploiting Lady Gaga for your own personal benefit and popularity by publicly bashing her? Let's call a spade a spade: you're not a Madonna fan blogger. I'd hardly even call you a fan. As your entire existence practically is dedicated to trying to devalue someone's career and success by putting them down, calling them names, and incessantly comparing them to your own favorite singer, you're nothing more than a bully. You're exploiting the very person you are saying is exploiting you. And might I add that donating mountains of proceeds from a campaign dedicated to AIDS research, speaking at national rallies regarding equal rights numerous times, and starting a foundation to help promote the wellbeing of oppressed youth (among plenty of other things) is the farthest thing from exploiting a community of people. I cannot comprehend how you justify wasting time hating somebody so relentlessly. If you don't like something, what sort of sense does it make to dedicate your blog and literally your entire presence on the Internet to bitch and moan about how much you hate it? I'm not particularly a fan of Katy Perry, but that's it: I'm not a fan. I don't spend every day trying to prove that someone is better than her. You're so far up Gaga's ass I'm sure you could predict the exact time, place, and fashion Gaga will "copy Madonna" next, as you insist she does. Seeing as you're such a "fan" of Madonna (and I use the term loosely), the irony lies less with me promoting a "gay exploiter" and more with the fact that you are so intimidated by a headstrong female pop star. It also lies with the fact that despite the huge amounts of time and effort Madonna puts to promote self-expression and end bullying that you are still such a remorseless monster. Your blog is not a humor blog that is used as commentary on pop culture. It's not even a Madonna fan bog. Sure you have freedom of speech but what does that matter if all you're doing with it is slandering people?

Lady Gaga a strong female?

Vomits on stage.

Lies all the time.

Fakes a broken hip.

Constantly gives conflicting messages relating to body image.

Gets high all the time and acts like a dickhead and then talks about her fans like they're enablers.

There is NOTHING strong about this woman. Quite the opposite. I can understand why somebody WOULD detest that piece of trash. Can I understand why they would dedicate time and energy into hatred? No. However, the coin has two sides. Loving her is hating truth and effectively hating yourself too. Any time spent on the disgusting liar is a waste of time.

Lady Gaga a strong female?

Vomits on stage.

Lies all the time.

Fakes a broken hip.

Constantly gives conflicting messages relating to body image.

Gets high all the time and acts like a dickhead and then talks about her fans like they're enablers.

There is NOTHING strong about this woman. Quite the opposite. I can understand why somebody WOULD detest that piece of trash. Can I understand why they would dedicate time and energy into hatred? No. However, the coin has two sides. Loving her is hating truth and effectively hating yourself too. Any time spent on the disgusting liar is a waste of time.

:clap: So true. Plus the fact that she has allowed and encouraged her "little monsters" to attack every other female star around. She continually tweets and responds online to her fans so it is not as if she would not have known. Not just Madonna, but Katy Perry, Rihanna and Adele to name a few. When previously questioned about it, it was all "o'h they are just defending me " What a cop out and not the actions of a strong woman. Only when she was continually called out about it, she pretended to be shocked. She is unoriginal and manipulative.

And thats all well & good, but how do you feel about Sexxx Dreams?