Will you always be a Madonna fan?

madonnasuperfan01

I've been thinking about ex-fans recently and it's just depressing to see people stopping liking Madonna for stupid reasons sometimes (i don't like her last albums, some new pop girls are better,...). I just don't understand how can anyone could stop being a fan of such an awesome artist.

I mean yeah we all know Madonna is not perfect but i have yet to have any reason to stop being a fan. I'm only 24, i became a fan in 2010 and i KNOW i'm going to be a fan for life. She just had THAT much of an impact on me. Her songs, videos, performances,... Everything. I still can't believe i haven't really discovered her sooner.

What about you guys? Are you fans for life or could you possibly stop liking her? and why? Discuss.

There's a lot of things I don't like about M, well a few major things anyway, but I know I'll always be a fan. I don't understand ppl who drop her so quickly. I mean, I admit she's been phoning stuff in here and there but there's still enough quality output (MDNA Tour) that keeps me happy. Goddamn, the bitch has been entertaining us for 30+ years, give her some slack.

Especially when they dump her for "you know who." I'll NEVER understand that!

Guest Rachelle of London

I will always be. The woman is part of my DNA. Thank god for my mother and gay uncles that this woman has come into my life. Even when I have departed this world I will find a way to be dancing to Hard Candy

Guest Rachelle of London

Former fans are usually miserable old sods that cant dance anymore and take their anger out on Madonna. I wouldnt even take it to heart what they say about her. I bet if they won the lotto they'd find a way to be upset about it

There's a lot of things I don't like about M, well a few major things anyway, but I know I'll always be a fan. I don't understand ppl who drop her so quickly. I mean, I admit she's been phoning stuff in here and there but there's still enough quality output (MDNA Tour) that keeps me happy. Goddamn, the bitch has been entertaining us for 30+ years, give her some slack.

Especially when they dump her for "you know who." I'll NEVER understand that!

I was thinking about that actually (among others things). I mean just look at Riwerwide, WTF was wrong with him? Why did he started hating Madonna and worshipping Gaga? Do some of you who were on the forum when he was still here remember why he turned like that?

I'll always be a fan. How do I know this?

Because Madonna could release shitty video after shitty phoned-in video and premiere each one at 9:00 AM for the next 30 years and I know I'll be at my computer by 8:59 (Who am I kidding? 7 AM). It's been this way in some shape or form since 1984 and no one's gonna stop me now lol not even myself. I'm powerless. She's not in my "DNA" or anything but I'm fascinated w/ her and she's a permanent fixture in my life.

And I like it that way!

Every single day for the rest of my life.

'Ex-Madonna fans' is a misnomer to me, because they weren't true fans to begin with if they hate her now, at least not of the things about her which I love. Which she continues to embody. In every way.

Guest Not4Pussies

i love madonna and always will. she makes me feel things no other artist can. not just with her music but her beliefs, what she stands for, the way she carries her life. etc.

anyone that stops liking madonna from one day to the next, never really like her to begin with. i feel its healthy to have a different opinion and to express what you like or dislike about her, but ive come across a few so called fans who say they are fans but anytime there is a negative story about madonna, they enjoy and thrive off those moments. they're very cunty and bitchy with their comments towards her. some of those people are in this forum.

I was thinking about that actually (among others things). I mean just look at Riwerwide, WTF was wrong with him? Why did he started hating Madonna and worshipping Gaga? Do some of you who were on the forum when he was still here remember why he turned like that?

River and GSR try to act like they're all reasonable and veritable pop scholars with their M Hate / Flopga fandom, but they're both a couple of insecure, butthurt, snobby lunatics. They ain't fooling nobody. Strange crowd over there. I had an account at TOS for a minute last year and thought I would fit in cuz I don't hesitate to say I don't like M's latest offering if I don't like it (Doesn't mean I'll throw away 30 years and turn on her). I got banned and could care less. There's critiquing M's output and then there's just plain .. well, I don't know what it is they're doing, but it ain't "critique."

Even if she stopped today, or i no longer liked her output, she has done way too much that i do love and it has been a part of my life for so long that it would be impossible to ever not be a fan.

Exactly.

Yes. I think she would have to do something quite awful like murder a child or a panda for me to turn in my fan card.

Guest Not4Pussies

Who?

he is another former fan who used to post in here. he turned and became a gaga fan. he would be really vicious towards madonna and some members in here.

he is another former fan who used to post in here. he turned and became a gaga fan. he would be really vicious towards madonna and some members in here.

I will NEVER understand how can anyone possibly think that Gaga is in ANY way better than Madonna. I just can't. Liking Gaga's music is one thing, stanning for her is another :manson:

And it's funny how all ex-Madonna fans/Gaga fans tend to be very vicious and mean-spirited people. I have yet to see an ex-Madonna fan who was lucid and not bitchy.

Loving all the answers so far, keep going guys :thumbsup:

I just love this forum. It's so refreshing to see so much positivity toward Madonna after all the shit i hear about her around me.

Been a fan nearly 30 years. No point in stopping now. I can understand loosing interest, but it has to be for something/someone that I haven't favored for a long time. At this point, Madonna's done it all. I grew up with her. There's no turning back now.

I will never give up Madonna. She makes too much sense. Quite literally the first and so far only successful shape shifting evolutionist in entertainment. The public and the business is fickle and will instantaneously deny you access to their favor. Madonna displays so much natural charisma and intelligence in past and present interviews that serve to prove she's nobody's phony.

Guest Not4Pussies

I will never give up Madonna. She makes too much sense. Quite literally the first and so far only successful shape shifting evolutionist in entertainment. The public and the business is fickle and instantaneously will deny you access to their favor. Madonna display so much natural charisma and intelligence in past and present interviews that serve to prove she's nobodies' phony.

love it. love it like i love cate blanchett....haha just kidding mr blu

For me there is nothing to lose interest to.

From being the nearly 7 year old in the car watching my big sister go mental to "Holiday" when it was played on the radio to being 35 and staring in awe in Hyde Park at her, there is just too much

The thing is I never really go on about her that much in the real world. But people seem to jump on the Madonna thing with me , I don't know, to get a reaction or whatever. It never works. Plus it just means she does what she does best, pushes people buttons.

Even the haters are obsessed with her.

When I become a fan of someone, I usually remain a fan, forever. :wow:

When an artist releases/ creates something that I don't care for, I understand that it wasn't meant for me; theres millions of fans & Madonna doesn't cater to my needs every single time.