Will you always be a Madonna fan?

madonnasuperfan01

I've been a fan for 25 years and have enjoyed almost everything she has done. Not a fan of the Sex book and the mumsy persona she adopted when she released the children's books but I still stood by her and I suppose we were rewarded with Confessions and that incredible MTV Awards performance of Hung Up which blew the children's book author persona out of the water.

She's amazing, I love her.

I'll always be a fan because I'm curious what Madonna's legacy will be.

She has had such a widespread impact across so many different mediums: music, film, music video, fashion, photography, songwriting, sexuality, women's issues.

I wonder how she will be regarded by future generations, and think she's made life more interesting.

shes consistently kept me interested since i was a child....

so yes. shes not fake. she makes AMAZING MUSIC. what else could i ask for..

Even if I was going to be disappointed by her upcoming music efforts, I don't see how that could affect my enjoying her back catalogue. So, to the least, I'll always have that. Therefore the answer is yes.

I don't think it's possible for me to ever NOT be a Madonna fan, there's too much nostalgia, to forget about her would be to forget about special moments in my life.

I'll always be a fan of the music, even if every future release is horrible (which I know it won't be), there is so much amazing music in the catalog to appreciate for a lifetime. She will also always be a role model to me, especially for how to work hard and go for what you want, even in the face of adversity.

Yes, I am committed in my relationships, and firm in my tastes and convictions.

When I meet gays that bandwagon musically (change extremely who they stan for often), I take it as a bad sign as I personally believe that they are probably not stable in their personal relationships as well.

forever and ever

TearsInHeaven, we have a physic connection. In seeing your post, I remember I had a dream about a wedding and in the dream, the song Forever and Ever was playing over and over. ( I have weird dreams ) Anyway, Demis Roussos's song and your words are what Madonna fans generally think of her. :laugh:

I don't understand how you can stop being a fan just because you've not liked their recent stuff or stuff she's done/said. I've thought her last 2 albums were below standard but that doesn't mean I could just right off her entire career, she's got 13 albums!!

Also she says and does loads of dumb stuff that makes me cringe - eg. dodgy selfies / Miley duet / "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" / pro-Israel / #dasn*gga. But its the artist that is Madonna who I'm interested in. I'll always be fan because so many of her song mean so much to me and I've loved and followed her since I was 11.

Nope.

There's actually very little about Madonna I dislike. I love her music and persona. I think she's one of the best, most interesting and smartest pop stars ever.

I've been a fan ever since I heard "La Isla Bonita" on the radio in the early 90's when I was a kid and I've been a big fan ever since.

Even if in the future she released music I wasn't fond of, it wouldn't erase all the wonderful music she created in the past or take away how much she contributed to pop culture.

Madonna sang "Take A Bow" for God sakes! It's only my favorite song of all time. I couldn't stop being a fan for that reason alone!

Seriously, Madonna is really great. I love her. I'll always be a fan.

TearsInHeaven, we have a physic connection. In seeing your post, I remember I had a dream about a wedding and in the dream, the song Forever and Ever was playing over and over. ( I have weird dreams ) Anyway, Demis Roussos's song and your words are what Madonna fans generally think of her. :laugh:

great song!!! :)