Madonna's Harper's Bazaar 2013. STUNNING!!!

Mat.Guy

Madonna's autobiographical essay in the magazine got the approval of my mom. I showed it to her and she said it was so well written and Madonna is such an intelligent woman and does such a brilliant job of defending her sometimes controversial choices and makes so much sense. Mom always knows best!

I know it reminded of this :love:

Frida-Kahlo-The-Broken-Column+tableau+co

That's what first came to mind when I say that photo. As soon as N4P made a comment about that corset I was gonna reply with that pic! :dramatic:

I bet M screamed in excitement and thought the same exact thing when B Akerlund brought her it to her.

However, I'm not very fond of that photo, but i'm drooling over all the others!

Ooooooooh, I just realized that that bra is this bra.

2011922103842361.jpg

The connections. :dramatic:

she LOVES this bra.She also wore it in a portion of the MDNA photo session

she LOVES this bra.She also wore it in a portion of the MDNA photo session

Really? I don't remember seeing it. Post pix!

Oh, and I got the mag, it's beautiful! The cover looks amazing in person and I love the story.

Really? I don't remember seeing it. Post pix!

Oh, and I got the mag, it's beautiful! The cover looks amazing in person and I love the story.

tumblr_mq6upm8LJf1sadfdyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqt7csTayq1sadfdyo1_400.jpg

I really love this photo shoot, especially the costumes but I'm not sure about her face. It's the same angry expression in all pics.

This photoshoot, in terms of her "performance," is far too basic and lifeless for my tastes but she does look great. I like the feathers and the single dark blue bar on the corset, however the jacket seems a little big for her. Nice to have that pic though. MORE! I'll come across one yet that floors me :dramatic: