Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh lord. Was that show on Fox News where they were bashing her on The Five?

That has to be one of the worst piece of shit shows out there. First of all Fox is supposed to be "Fair and Balanced" which is why they have a table of 5 people, where 4 out of 5 of them are republicans and the one "democrat" is watered down as all hell. Really fair there Fox.

And as they were going on about Madonna being irrelevant I am sure they forgot to mention she was named the highest earning celeb of 2013.

Fucking idiot nobodies.

These people that keep saying Madonna is irrelevant are actually completely proving otherwise. If Madonna is so "irrelevant" why are the continually discussing her and talking about her ? When you look at it that way, it really shows how pathetic they are.

Also, I despise how the word irrelevant has lost it's true meaning. It is so over-used and hardly ever used in the correct context. It is just another jumped up word that people use now as an insult. You used to be able to say that points people bring up in a debate/argument are irrelevant if they have nothing to do with the matter discussed. Now though, these so called "intelligent" people just throw it around to describe anyone that they want to put down.

As a long time fan I am sad to see Madonna has been bashed like this for this project. I agree that her creativity isn't at her peak for the last 4 or 5 years, but at least her intentions are good. People in the western world don't have an idea what it is like to live in an oppressed society. She just tried to express her honest feelings about it.

However I would agree that she could have use more artistic ways. I think a music video would have more effect. Just preaching over a video which include visual expressions hard to understand and sometimes quite boring is not a very effective way. And the main problem is the visuals in this video is not fresh, this is something like she already did before...

These people that keep saying Madonna is irrelevant are actually completely proving otherwise. If Madonna is so "irrelevant" why are the continually discussing her and talking about her ? When you look at it that way, it really shows how pathetic they are.

Also, I despise how the word irrelevant has lost it's true meaning. It is so over-used and hardly ever used in the correct context. It is just another jumped up word that people use now as an insult. You used to be able to say that points people bring up in a debate/argument are irrelevant if they have nothing to do with the matter discussed. Now though, these so called "intelligent" people just throw it around to describe anyone that they want to put down.

Totally agree. People have NO idea what "irrelevant" really mean anymore. For me someone like Cyndi Lauper is more irrelevant than Madonna (i'm not bashing Cyndi, just saying a fact). Yet you NEVER see anyone bashing her for being "irrelevant".

People in the medias are SO into their Madonna hate that they become totally irrational just to bash her, it's not pathetic, it's beyond pathetic.

I NEVER saw any celebrity who's hated like that. She already accomplished everything (like being the best selling female artist ever) but for people it's NEVER enough, she ALWAYS need to accomplish more because if she don't, she's a "old irrelevant flop", The bias is really extreme because you just don't see others artists who still need to prove themselves in the eyes of the medias after 30 years of career.

I'm not too big of a fan of SP, but boy did M take a major bashing in the media for this project. She is only 55, and I imagine the viciousness toward her will worsen as she gets older because the bitch is obviously not slowing down anytime soon (thank god-- unless her future woks sucks!).

Sad to see the tone of this board head south now that a couple of negative reviews have come in. There were 27 pages of absolute positivity until a couple of media outlets bashed her. Who really cares what others thInk? I'm more than happy with her creative output. She's 55 years old for fucks sake and 30 years into her career. Get over it!

Sad to see the tone of this board head south now that a couple of negative reviews have come in. There were 27 pages of absolute positivity until a couple of media outlets bashed her. Who really cares what others thInk? I'm more than happy with her creative output. She's 55 years old for fucks sake and 30 years into her career. Get over it!

Madonna has always been and most likely always will be bashed for everything she does. Let's not forget that this is a woman who got bashed for adopting a dying child.....and she did that at the tail end of the COADF era, which is oft-considered a "high point" for her.

Exactly. I notice this with almost anything she does anymore. And what amazes me as while I truly believe that she's hit the time in her life that her popularity in the entertainment scene isn't what it used to be, she's still one of the few musicians still manages to gain a lot of attention for everything she does. I accept #1 singles/top 40 songs/mega album sales aren't in her future anymore. She has had a huge career. Very few have and will accomplish as much as she's done. At this point, I just enjoy the ride. She sounds better than ever. She looks fantastic for her age. She still doesn't give a fuck what people say and does what she wants. And lastly SHE'S MADONNA!!!!!!!!

strange? I don't see a huge negativity towards this project at all in the media..it barely got mentioned.

And I agree. If any attention was given to her during this time, it's how she was dressed and who she was taking photos with at the premiere. Cue... Sean Penn!

Some of you already know the work of David Kawena and how a big Madonna fan he is. Well, of course he is taking part of ART FOR FREEDOM and THE RÆŽVOâ…ƒUTION OF LOVE! He was inspired by M and released his last work, it's a photoshoot called INRI.

INRI - by David Kawena

I've always had faith and believed in something that is greater then our physical existence upon this earth. I always wondered how some people talk about God being here and there, yet if you want to worship God, there's a one place for that - A church, a synagogue, a mosque. I felt as if God was put into a box no matter how beautiful in interior of the box is, it's architecture or grand scale - God was still trapped inside it's walls, owned. In my perspective, no one owns God! No one owns our right to pray, to believe, or disbelieve. No one has a hold on our mind and soul. I see God in the world around me, in the people I interact with, in my friends, in my inspiration and here I wanted to try and portray what is conceived as the iconography of God, of Jesus Christ, or faith, and eventually the common thread of them all - love. The world is full people who use that love as a weapon. Sometimes it feels like I'm being attacked for who I am, for heaving my strong faith, for my sexuality. People don't know how to label me, even with my art - "You should stick with drawing", "draw more girls", "so you're a photographer now, what's next, music?", "You've ruined my childhood", "You're crossing the lines" and what not... I guess that puts fear of the 'unknown' into the minds of some people and they start lashing you up. My only way to fight back is by expressing myself artistically! My art is my freedom to show who I am and what I believe in. It's my freedom to be, to share, to connect to something that is grater then me. This photoshoot took place last year at a studio in the upper-side of Manhattan. While I was doing it didn't know of the things I'll have to face with today, the tests God will put me through.

In a statement released by Madonna today she wrote the following: "I can not separate the rights of an artist with the rights of a Human Being". In the passed months my artistic rights were violated in ways I can not even begin to describe, and at that moment I felt the exact same pain and hurt as if my basic human rights were taking away from me! Seeing your own art, your own creation, being put on display in manors you did not approve of, in associations to people you do not support or agree with, heaving your own name taken off of it - is just like heaving your own voice taken away from
you! Your very soul. You feel castrated out of your own creation, expression, FREEDOM!

This photoshoot speaks about that. It features the beauty that is surfaces deep and the beauty that is hidden deep inside. What attracts us physically and what attracts us spiritually.
Art is always at it's best when it's a collaborative effort. while creating the concept arts for this project, I can across the amazing works of fashion designer Nick Stryker and I knew I must feature his creations on this one. We've had a great meeting in his Brooklyn based apartment and got things going. In between I had to look for some strong artistic individuals who'll be able to bring my vision to life, and I was lucky enough to connect with 3 amazing NY models - Derek, Norb and Steven - each brought a different character to life. And of course no one can go about anything in life without the help of a few friends as well, and I was so blessed to have my talented friend Keenon to be of support and help with the project all the way through.

I thank each and everyone of you who helped me bringing my vision to life, and hope all of you, my followers and watchers will enjoy it, and might even get inspired to believe, to love, and to fight for your artistic freedom!

DK.

556589_690887654274195_1476789358_n.jpg

45484_691513174211643_1715193832_n.jpg

1374902_691603604202600_1369415388_n.jpg

1379548_691758994187061_431859918_n.jpg

1381688_692855104077450_1704165902_n.jpg

Guest Not4Pussies

from VICE.com

Back in June the entire VICE staff was invited to a theater in Brooklyn to watch a new film made by Madonna. Most of us didn't know what was going on, what the film was, or what VICE had to do with it. All we knew was Madonna herself was going to be there and we were all expected to show up. Our other plans were canceled, happily. After all, what sort of goober would blow off Madonna? Once we arrived we learned that VICE and Madonna were embarking on a new partnership in support of global artistic expression called Art for Freedom, and her film was kicking off this beautiful union. Titled secretprojectrevolution, the black-and-white short is visceral and sexy. It has gunplay, old-timey costumes, and beautiful women. Madonna stars in it, and she's fierce and radiant, of course. She also supplies the film's inspirational voiceover. You should take a minute to download the film right here via BitTorrent. After the screening there was a brief Q&A during which Madonna graciously answered a cringeworthy question from someone in the audience about whoring herself out to commercial interests. Thanks for putting up with us, Madonna!

I wonder what her answer was as it is a question I've always wanted someone to ask her.