Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Not4Pussies

This is a Madonna forum and as such the most important rule is never hate on Madonna. It should be that simple. You don't have to like every piece of art Madonna has to offer -- God knows I'll continue to talk shit about MNDA but my irony free love of AMERICAN LIFE should forever buy me brownie points in her eyes. Madonna wants us to get along here as she would for us to do the same out in public

i love american life and cate blanchett.

and it's always the most random posters with no avatar or sig and with very few posts.

fishy.

THIS! I was just gonna say that... hahaha.

Plus, where have some people been the past 30 years? She's been speaking up, in her own way, about the things that concern her...particularly when it was unpopular or simply not ok to do so. But oh, I guess that doesn't mean anything because she hasn't talked about EVERY single issue in the world, or the ones that matter TO YOU. And talking about privilege...uh, the woman is fully aware of her privilege. And just because somebody has wealth, success and privilege they can't speak up? Uh, that's exactly part of the problem, and she's addressing that for herself. And all this shit about being preachy...please, we don't exactly live in a world where you can afford to be too abstract (and the film itself is enough, too much for most people, probably)...sometimes you just have to spell it out for people.

"We spend more time when we thrive off of negativity, off bashing people more than we do, praising people than loving people. We've got to change that. And I think this is a great way to start."

Too bad her own fans can't even "see and learn from it."

My friend Bryan said that! Can't believe they featured him and I and so many of my friends came out!

nothing has been featured on artforfreedom.com from the public right? so far their features are all videos from VICE

That's really unfortunate. Do you think it's going to bomb in terms of anyone submitting things? I want to submit my art but I want to finish it. I don't just want to submit it and not feel its ready.

That's really unfortunate. Do you think it's going to bomb in terms of anyone submitting things? I want to submit my art but I want to finish it. I don't just want to submit it and not feel its ready.

people can submit and they just select their fav for each day (i think).. i know ppl who tried to submit something but theyre not sure if it worked cuz its not on the site.

Guest Not4Pussies

my friend has submitted 5 different things, but so far the only things featured are videos from VICE. maybe madonna and her team are still going through everything. it's only one submission featured per day.

Guest ditaluver

I have no time for Dear Jessie

awww i <3 heart it so much

i sing.... "dear brooklynn hear the laughter running through the love parade......candy kisses and a sunny day dear Brookles..." hehe

Guest ditaluver

I will be sharing something but it's not finished yet!

ive come up with a few ideas myself. i need to get to the craft store!~

im sure it will be lame in comparison but imma gonna try!!!!!!! :D

When i submit it says 'thank you!' but i dont know if u can submit a video and picture at the sametime!?! lol or both!?

maybe they'll compile them sometime...and just give Vice everyday.

This is a Madonna forum and as such the most important rule is never hate on Madonna. It should be that simple. You don't have to like every piece of art Madonna has to offer -- God knows I'll continue to talk shit about MDNA but my irony free love of AMERICAN LIFE should forever buy me brownie points in her eyes. Madonna wants us to get along here as she would for us to do the same out in public.

+ 1000000000000000

It is funny Fox News has a program devoted a 5 mins session with 5 people critizing m n saying that she is irrelevant. The fact that they spent time to talk about her, mocking her n comparing her to Miley, actually states the opposite. Who talks about Cher mariah janet or elton John at fox channel......? Who would spend time to talk about someone irrevlevant in a news program. Lol

What bothers me are Madonna fans who think they are too cool for her or Madonna fans ashamed to like her because it's not popular amongst hipster friends but are nonetheless obsessed by her it creates a certain negativity and cynism that i can't stand and that's the reason why i don't go to the Other Shore or on Madonnatribe. It's not about having a different opinion, we all have one and i welcome it, it's about the attitude.

Now i think that the Secret Project is a bit cryptic and lacks focus but it's beautiful. Same with her Vice interview, she seemed passionate and had a lot to say but she had so much to say, so much to get out of her system that she did not develop any idea or topic. But i don't agree with the fact that because she has money she's disconnected or should not have an opinion it's exactly the same as saying that someone who does not have money shouldn't have an opinion. Money and privileges have nothing to do with it. In fact money it's completly irrelevant to this debate as if it was the answer to everything. I think "I am because we are" was more powerful because she was not the central subject. Secret Project is more a comment on what she saw and lived during her MDNA tour than the situation of the world. It's a perfect end to this era (and should have been on the DVD even though it would have meant releasing the DVD later after Secret Project was released on Bittorrent) and a brilliant intro to the next one.

awww i <3 heart it so much

i sing.... "dear brooklynn hear the laughter running through the love parade......candy kisses and a sunny day dear Brookles..." hehe

Awwww. :inlove: Almost makes me want to listen to it.

ive come up with a few ideas myself. i need to get to the craft store!~

im sure it will be lame in comparison but imma gonna try!!!!!!! :D

Do it!!!! Share yourself. The focus of my thing is kind of different but it's something that a lot of people suffer with...silently...

What bothers me are Madonna fans who think they are too cool for her or Madonna fans ashamed to like her because it's not popular amongst hipster friends but are nonetheless obsessed by her it creates a certain negativity and cynism that i can't stand and that's the reason why i don't go to the Other Shore or on Madonnatribe. It's not about having a different opinion, we all have one and i welcome it, it's about the attitude.

Now i think that the Secret Project is a bit cryptic and lacks focus but it's beautiful. Same with her Vice interview, she seemed passionate and had a lot to say but she had so much to say, so much to get out of her system that she did not develop any idea or topic. But i don't agree with the fact that because she has money she's disconnected or should not have an opinion it's exactly the same as saying that someone who does not have money shouldn't have an opinion. Money and privileges have nothing to do with it. In fact money it's completly irrelevant to this debate as if it was the answer to everything. I think "I am because we are" was more powerful because she was not the central subject. Secret Project is more a comment on what she saw and lived during her MDNA tour than the situation of the world. It's a perfect end to this era (and should have been on the DVD even though it would have meant releasing the DVD later after Secret Project was released on Bittorrent) and a brilliant intro to the next one.

Vive la revolución. God save the Queen!

Madonna :queenbitch: poor K80 WTF is she wearing?! :o:chuckle:

Billboard

The Best & Worst Dressed Artists of the Week: Madonna & Katy Perry

By Gregory DelliCarpini Jr. | September 27, 2013 1:37 PM EDT

katy-perry-madonna-best-worst-dressed-65

Check out who is rocking killer threads and who needs to put their stylist on (permanent?) timeout this week.

Best: Madonna

Posing alongside ex-husband Sean Penn, Madonna stunned in black while debuting her latest film project, "SecretProjectRevolution," at the Gagosian Gallery on Tuesday (Sept. 24). The queen of pop sported a swanky look complete with an all-black long-sleeved dress paired with delicate lace polka-dot print gloves, killer patent heels, wavy tresses and a sultry red pout. The Material Girl lived up to her title and added bling to her dark look in the form of sparkling gold grills. We salute Madge for perfectly blending polished sophistication with a hip-hop edge.

Worst: Katy Perry

Katy Perry sported an unadventurous ensemble in Berlin, Germany presenting her Killer Queen perfume on September 25. The “Roar” singer wore an schoolgirlish Alice + Olivia Fall 2013 black-and-red plaid look complete with a white shirt, collarless jacket and pleated skirt. Perry kept up the ‘90s academic vibe styling the frock with knee high stockings, Christian Louboutin booties, a braided updo and gold-hooped earrings. We don’t know about you, but we miss the daring, whip cream bra wearing and leopard loving Katy.

It is funny Fox News has a program devoted a 5 mins session with 5 people critizing m n saying that she is irrelevant. The fact that they spent time to talk about her, mocking her n comparing her to Miley, actually states the opposite. Who talks about Cher mariah janet or elton John at fox channel......? Who would spend time to talk about someone irrevlevant in a news program. Lol

Fox News is a right-wing propaganda machine...they hate everything Madonna stands for anyway.

Liz Smith

https://www.facebook.com/LipsAndEars/posts/435907966514090

Many Madonna fans are asking what I think about her lastest project. Well, I wasn't able to attend the event, but Madonna did screen a few minutes of it at the premiere of her "MDNA" concert film a little while back. It looks very dark. I prefer when Madonna displays her sense of humor. But she has this very serious side that she is determined to show us--whether we like it or not! Or course that's one of the reasons we love her. She just doesn't give a damn. I'm sure I'll see it at some point.

https://www.facebook.com/LipsAndEars/posts/435920756512811

ALLAN ASKS ABOUT M's MDNA SALES ... Well, I'm not a music critic or producer. And I'm not Madonna, who has total control of her products. I think--and this is just a personal opinion--that she has "done" the techno sound. She should return to music than showcases her voice more. I loved the ballads on "MDNA." ("Falling Free" and "Masterpiece.") But believe me, she's not going to listen to anything I say.

Look, the concert was her biggest ever. Let's not cry for M, because she ain't!

I love how she and Kurt Loader bother to write "they havent seen it yet"..

Its only 17 minutes, It probably took longer them to think the answers to these questions.

Jeez.

I loved every bit and pieces of this SPR now that it has been shown to us. I hope this direction continues with the next album. She is one of the few pop artists who can merge intellectual stuff with their music.

I totally agree with you on this. I watched it and thought it was beautiful but it's lacking something that would have made it memorable . I thought it was a bit too long as well.

I love the interview though and I thought she came across well and she was honest about how unplanned this project was.

Like you said it's the perfect end of MDNA era .