Appreciate this frog voiced Performance of Life *faux remaster*

acko

I'd kill to get THAT voice back!

Seriously, blood sacrifice & all that. The crow gotta go!

Agree. I miss the SOUL in her voice live. I always thought she sounded her best during the Girlie Show.

Agree. I miss the SOUL in her voice live. I always thought she sounded her best during the Girlie Show.

Yes!! Her Girlie Show voice was really amazing and strong. But for me her best ever performance is the 1991 Oscars one. Pure perfection.

I actually have a soft spot for both of the voices, but as someone mentioned before, she really gave me chills in the girlie show, especially for the love performance of rain!

But we can't forget the vocals smooth as butter on the drowned world tour!

Agreed - the VOICE WAS AMAZING during the Girlie Show!!!

A PERF of LIFE indeed. Vince Patterson we love you.

Adore the frog, despise the crow but still trying to figure out which ungodly other-world animal THIS is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IofwYI4eIWA

Always loved that note @ 1:44 (which has been smoothed out a bit in this vid)

I love this, but nothing beats the Barcelona performance with the hair!

A PERF of LIFE indeed. Vince Patterson we love you.

Adore the frog, despise the crow but still trying to figure out which ungodly other-world animal THIS is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IofwYI4eIWA

Always loved that note @ 1:44 (which has been smoothed out a bit in this vid)

I have been afraid of this song for years because of 1:44. LOL.

I saw the show in Dallas, so i was questioning my own memory for years until the Dallas bootleg surfaced.

I love this, but nothing beats the Barcelona performance with the hair!

l love it :rotfl: The collapsed afro, the croaks, making eyes at the front row and forgetting the words, singing a line of gibberish with a petrified look on her face.... :wow:

I have been afraid of this song for years because of 1:44. LOL.

I saw the show in Dallas, so i was questioning my own memory for years until the Dallas bootleg surfaced.

:rotfl: While it sounds a bit better on that new vid, the crack at 1:56 on this version is more my memory of Wembley.

:rotfl: While it sounds a bit better on that new vid, the crack at 1:56 on this version is more my memory of Wembley.

Yes! I use my iPod sound dock at work, and to my horror I was walking to my station to start a client and that part of Sooner or Later was playing. I was mortified!!! My coworker was looking at me like, "Really??"

Yokohoma is 2 soft & non-threatening a vocal. It's the first major outing of the sparrow vocal (Vocalis Passer Montanus) which was

later perfected during the AL-promo gigs as the Vocalis Passer Domesticus or Vocalis Pica Pica (according 2 researchers in the Middle East) which research has proven 2 b a direct result of Madonna's marital status and her habitat in the United Kingdom.

And yes the Nice SOL performance is a perfect example of Vocalis Lithobatis Catesbeianus Gastrotheca.

There's still a lot of work 2 do in this field of expertise but Dr. Suedehead and I will adamantly continue our work in years 2 come.

I am particularly delighted that my discovering of The Crow voice is now part of the global vernacular.

Guest bluejean

I think Yokohama vocals are better, the Nice ones are painful at times. However, I would much rather watch Nice anyday. Not just because the performance is way more energetic but the musical arrangements had developed alot through the tour as well as alot of her adlib parts. In Yokohama she doesn't say "bitch" in material girl and the whole "never doubt yourself" speech in Keep It Together is not as good. It's something like "never forget yourself" and it's not as strong.

I actually wish she filmed the London show. The vocal are great and the spoken parts in between songs are classic "fuck is the reason you are here" etc