WHAT ABOUT: "Frozen" / "I'm Not Alone" / "Open Your Heart" S&S '09?

Apples388

Guest bluejean

It's one of my favorites performances ever!

I'm still waiting for the official recording Guy O promised us! :yes:

I know. I wonder what happened to that?

Love this performance! I wish they used a 2009 recording for the DVD! The show improved so much with the Marilyn Minter opening, Frozen and Dress You Up! It would be interesting to see what Holiday looked like before they added the MJ tribute in.

I remember Paul Oakenfold played I'm Not Alone in his set before the show and I really liked the song... low and behold a couple hours later it was mixed in with Frozen!

I chose not to go and see S&S 09 because S&S 08 hadn't blown me away on DVD, but all the parts of the show I couldn't stand had been replaced with things I would have killed to see, but she opened in London so... ship saileedd

We didn't know there would be changes did we?

Yeah I remember it was reported on Tribe, I think, about 5-6 days before the show. The changes were also mentioned in the tour book so before the show started it was confirmed.

Guest Not4Pussies

love the performance. love the mashup and the choreography.

you see how ahead madonna was with the whole edm craze?

this was way before rihanna collaborated with calvin harris

Awesome performance, I remember it vividly. :blush:

I don't even remember it being like this....weird.

Anyway she's so amazing. Every time I watch a live performance like this it blows my mind how amazing she is. No one will ever come close to her greatness. Fact.

YES!!! (the 2009 version that is)

madonnaohdear.gif

2008! DON'T HATE!

The second go-round w/ minor tweaks was fun, but she lost the middle-part, wavy hair during the 1st section & I JUST CANNOT DEAL. As for Frozen, I liked it. Especially the breif but fabulous bit of OYH included. :wow: