The Elimination Game: Like A Prayer

Guest Lum

So what you're saying is, it's one rule for me and another for everybody else?

You must have a short memory. You were the one who fucked the thread up earlier and it HAD to be changed by someone else. I guess it's who you know and jacked off with in this place.

I never went back and changed my post unless the calculations were wrong. And if we are free to go and change our minds, then i decide Act of Contrition to be the winner of this game.

I never went back and changed my post unless the calculations were wrong.

Yes, and so was mine, therefore I changed it. Your post didn't even exist until I saw your wrong calculations after I finished editing.

^ im not aware of that, nor did i participate in doing so. The only time you can edit your post is if someone posted directly before u and you had to change the calculations. it may not be in the book, but it's common sense.

EXACTLY. It isn't in the rule book, so until the rules are there in b/w. it should stay the same.

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and argue over a fucking game. If Cherish means so much to you then you can shove it up your arse.

dude, you cheated. dont hold me accountable if others have cheated as well. I can only speak for myself. I did not cheat. And fair enough, for what you did I choose to leave the game.

have fun.

dude, you cheated. dont hold me accountable if others have cheated as well. I can only speak for myself. I did not cheat. And fair enough, for what you did I choose to leave the game.

have fun.

...but certain posts still had to be changed when you messed it up and yet i'm a cheater for re-editing my post within seconds (even though yours didn't exist until after my original one). If a song means this much to you, you can stick that and the game where the sun don't shine.

Er, It's happened with other people, so why not me?

Have you even been following these threads?

Maybe because the other posters wanted to do it so, but Abe doesn't, I surely wouldn't want to change my vote because other person edit theirs.

And yes I have been following and posting in these exhausting threads.

Maybe because the other posters wanted to do it, but Abe doesn't

Which tells me the game can be changed to suit certain people which is a farce in itself.

I'm not even going to discuss it any further after this point. Do what you like.

Like a Prayer - 29

Express Yourself - 8

Cherish - 17

ok... for the people who wants to play, and if all agree, this was the last vote before the storm.......

and then i put

Like a Prayer - 28

Express Yourself - 9

Cherish - 17

cheesus, you gurls get into much deeper trouble without me intervening!...we'll see who screw things nxt time

Like a Prayer - 28
Express Yourself - 8
Cherish - 18

Like a Prayer - 28

Express Yourself - 9

Cherish - 17