Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

HOT!!!!

969ffe522bb311e3a49c22000a1fb00e_8.jpg

"beware of Evil Tongue ! Assassinating a persons character is a form of Murder!"

Yes as whoopers said, this is extremely true. I see people making judgement on people's personality and looks all the time here.

I'm glad she's speaking out of the internet hate. More people must talk about this, it should be discussed everywhere. It's a big issue of this generation and we can't keep on this way. It's disgusting!

does anyone know where there is a link to that interview she did for CNN or whatever it was or with that anderson bloke, it was on the radio the other day.

Potential flop fan alert, but that's this from?

Madonna on Instagram - No broken collar bone No broken heart. No lit cigarette. Nor did I start My eyes were wide open. I wasn’t afraid The fire had been burning The Bed had been made.

I love it!

That's what I was thinking. I know she keeps journals everywhere she goes and jots down poems and lyrics all the time, so maybe it's nothing... or maybe it's... SOMETHING! :lol:

Ooops, duh, I didn't even see the pic. Just saw that post on FB.

I love when she reflects on old pics of herself! She seems to be feeling a little nostalgic lately :)

I noticed that too, she updates a lot of old 80s pics lately, and seems a bit nostalgic. Which is great in term of creation & future project, cause during this time she was on fire and so cool

I noticed that too, she updates a lot of old 80s pics lately, and seems a bit nostalgic. Which is great in term of creation & future project, cause during this time she was on fire and so cool

Yes! I would say, in the past 2 years, that fire has been reignited and, by rediscovering and channeling the passion she had early in her career, she will continue to be unstoppable!!! :demonic:

Guest Not4Pussies

Either that is something she came up with on the spot or those are some future lyrics. A lot of old pics she's been posting. She used to not ever look back.