MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

The 5 GB torrent looks and plays a mess. Out of sync is an understatement. Any better options?

I downloaded the madonnarama videos in 720 and played them all together, best option so far. The torrent is taking ages. I started the download yesterday around 3 pm and it's still not ready and it's 8:36 am now!

I've watched Revolver and Vogue

WOW! I'm loving it!!! :wow::bow:

My torrent is almost half way! :lol:

i really like the edit of Revolver. Its just perfect

i really like the edit of Revolver. Its just perfect

Yes! That song really came alive on stage, the choreo, the props, the lights, her bad ass attitude! :wow:

Can't wait to watch the full show!

Guys the 5,3 giga IS NOT out of sync or pixelated. You just have to play it in a player that can handle this size. Windows Media Player cannot.

I use KMPlayer and is just perfect. Better than DVD thats for sure. And the sound is amazing too.

Mine is not out of sync but it's pixelated...with VLC and DivX...i'll keep trying with all players xD LOL

Yesterday watching the stream, I finally worked out that in I'm A Sinner the blocks are meant to be three trains and the dancers jump between them. I always thought the performance was a little random, I feel like such an idiot haha :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Yesterday watching the stream, I finally worked out that in I'm A Sinner the blocks are meant to be three trains and the dancers jump between them. I always thought the performance was a little random, I feel like such an idiot haha :lmao:

hahaha me too!!!! I never realised they were trains, I just thought they were just showing off their parkour skills

Guys the 5,3 giga IS NOT out of sync or pixelated. You just have to play it in a player that can handle this size. Windows Media Player cannot.

I use KMPlayer and is just perfect. Better than DVD thats for sure. And the sound is amazing too.

Thank you so much for this suggestion. This player works better than vlc player for this file, (at least on our pc) :thumbsup:

It doesn't feel like watching a live show more a made for tv performance, it's interesting for what it is and I'm glad to see it, however I would also like a more real not filtered version of the tour too, think I need to watch it a few more times to take everything in,

Yesterday watching the stream, I finally worked out that in I'm A Sinner the blocks are meant to be three trains and the dancers jump between them. I always thought the performance was a little random, I feel like such an idiot haha :lmao:/>
hahaha me too!!!! I never realised they were trains, I just thought they were just showing off their parkour skills

:rotfl:

:dead:

Examiner

Arts & Entertainment

Review by Subrina O'Connor

June 22,2013

Rating:

4 Stars

This week, Epix is airing Madonna The MDNA Tour all weekend and on their website. The controversial concert was filmed using most footage in Miami and sparkled with footage from some other locations. If you can make it past the first section of the show, you are in for a real treat.

The first part is very dark. Even though Madonna planned this before the shootings in Colorado and Sandy Hook, it feels a little disturbing. Madonna said this part of the show symbolizes overcoming demons and darkness. The choreography and visual effects are still impressive.

After about twenty minutes, we get to the fun part with Madonna singing "Express Yourself" and singing bits of "Born This Way" in between to show how the songs are almost exactly alike. The results are absolutely hilarious. Then, she goes into full cheerleader mode with "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and does some impressive dance moves.

Those who say Madonna can't sing need to hear "Masterpiece" and "Open Your Heart," in which Madonna sings beautifully. It makes you wish Madonna would do an all acoustic concert. Her voice is definitely up for it.

Madonna brings back classics such as "Vogue" and "Human Nature" with an updated feeling. In "Vogue," her cone bra costume is updated and the fans love it. In "Human Nature" she puts mirrors in front of the audience to symbolize why people should look at themselves before criticizing others.

In one section, Madonna takes off almost all her clothes and sings a slow impressive version "Like a Virgin" followed by a new song called "Love Spent." Once again, her vocals are very impressive -- far more impressive than most people give her credit for.

The best part of the show is when Madonna sings "Like a Prayer" with the entire audience on their feet. The performance is awe inspiring and summarizes why Madonna is still the hottest pop star in the music world after 30 years. To celebrate her success, she ends the show with "Celebration" and "Give it to Me," recent hit songs from later in her career.

It's no wonder why Madonna said she cried due to exhaustion on the MDNA Tour. Besides being extremely impressed, we were exhausted after watching it. How does Madonna do it?

I thought they dancing on magic buses , but had train track backdrops rather than roads

Check the multimedia section

How do you gain access to the multimedia section please?

It says that I don't have permission :(

Examiner

Arts & Entertainment

June 22,2013

Rating:

4 Stars

This week, Epix is airing Madonna The MDNA Tour all weekend and on their website. The controversial concert was filmed using most footage in Miami and sparkled with footage from some other locations. If you can make it past the first section of the show, you are in for a real treat.

The first part is very dark. Even though Madonna planned this before the shootings in Colorado and Sandy Hook, it feels a little disturbing. Madonna said this part of the show symbolizes overcoming demons and darkness. The choreography and visual effects are still impressive.

After about twenty minutes, we get to the fun part with Madonna singing "Express Yourself" and singing bits of "Born This Way" in between to show how the songs are almost exactly alike. The results are absolutely hilarious. Then, she goes into full cheerleader mode with "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and does some impressive dance moves.

Those who say Madonna can't sing need to hear "Masterpiece" and "Open Your Heart," in which Madonna sings beautifully. It makes you wish Madonna would do an all acoustic concert. Her voice is definitely up for it.

Madonna brings back classics such as "Vogue" and "Human Nature" with an updated feeling. In "Vogue," her cone bra costume is updated and the fans love it. In "Human Nature" she puts mirrors in front of the audience to symbolize why people should look at themselves before criticizing others.

In one section, Madonna takes off almost all her clothes and sings a slow impressive version "Like a Virgin" followed by a new song called "Love Spent." Once again, her vocals are very impressive -- far more impressive than most people give her credit for.

The best part of the show is when Madonna sings "Like a Prayer" with the entire audience on their feet. The performance is awe inspiring and summarizes why Madonna is still the hottest pop star in the music world after 30 years. To celebrate her success, she ends the show with "Celebration" and "Give it to Me," recent hit songs from later in her career.

It's no wonder why Madonna said she cried due to exhaustion on the MDNA Tour. Besides being extremely impressed, we were exhausted after watching it. How does Madonna do it?

:thumbsup: But why only 4 stars???

Examiner

Arts & Entertainment

June 22,2013

Rating:

4 Stars

Fucking shit article. If the Sandy Hook and Colorado shootings didn't happen, nobody would have a problem with the first section of the show - people only care when they're prompted to by the media, if not they'd probably not care about gun violence that happens everyday. The writing is also shit, like a ten year olds diary recount

How do you gain access to the multimedia section please?

It says that I don't have permission :(

I think I gained access to the multimedia section when I reached 200 posts.

Then I also gained access to opening new threads.

I think I gained access to the multimedia section when I reached 200 posts.

Then I also gained access to opening new threads.

Ok thank you for letting me know I think I better starting posting more lol

Would anyone be kind enough to DM the link please for the tv broadcast audio thats in multimedia section? so I could download

thank you

Ok thank you for letting me know I think I better starting posting more lol

Would anyone be kind enough to DM the link please for the tv broadcast audio thats in multimedia section? so I could download

thank you

You get it direct at madonnarama.com

Tried to get it going through my Wii system, but watched it on the iPad this morning. Quite epic. The one thing I didn't love was the shot of the stills during LAV and LS- would be even better if they just focused on what was going on at that moment, dangit!