PM me the list!

Do it!!!!!!!!

Of the songs that are left to be written for? There's about 13 songs left. You wanna write another one?

Of the songs that are left to be written for? There's about 13 songs left. You wanna write another one?

Whoopie,

Would you send me a PM with the list of the songs left over. Thanks.

I can try? I don't know how interesting I can be, but if I can help at all because I know the only song I wrote anything about won't have made it in

Yes I am in love with them.

I will contact you this Friday to see what's left, I'm still waiting on a few more people

Send me a few songs you need write ups for. If I feel inspired by one of them I will write something. If not, then you are out of luck. :lol:

Skin, you are so naughty ! Letting Goop appear here. We will have to fumigate this thread now :scared:

Yes. This quarantine has now delayed the event.

I'm waiting on the return of IssacHarris. He promised me a write up. He would be very upset if Iet someone write for the song

I'm waiting on the return of IssacHarris. He promised me a write up. He would be very upset if Iet someone write for the song

What if you gave us the top 40, but left his songs position blank until he comes back. It will not only satisfy our hunger to know this damn list, but it will also keep us in suspense for a bit longer as we try and figure out what the missing song from the top 40 could possibly be.

The-Rock-Confused-Smile.gif

What if you gave us the top 40, but left his songs position blank until he comes back. It will not only satisfy our hunger to know this damn list, but it will also keep us in suspense for a bit longer as we try and figure out what the missing song from the top 40 could possibly be.

The-Rock-Confused-Smile.gif

acd5k8.jpg