She's soooooooooo beautiful!!!

Bill

seems like, for most of us, we find her the most beautiful from 1995 to 2005.

For the most part I think so... But then there's this :)

12madoh6.jpg

I think we all have different ideas of beauty. Some take it very literally. I like a bit of synthetic in my beauty.

#beautiful

Uh uh, so beautiful

Bill started this wonderful Madonna thread to celebrate her beauty. Please don't spoil it by deliberately posting horrible photos like the ones at the Rolling Stone hall of fame night. We see them in every thread about plastic surgery etc.

Bill started this wonderful Madonna thread to celebrate her beauty. Please don't spoil it by deliberately posting horrible photos like the ones at the Rolling Stone hall of fame night. We see them in every thread about plastic surgery etc.

Horrible!? I think she looks fantastic in that pic!

Horrible!? I think she looks fantastic in that pic!

Sorry Skin, my mistake. I just thought everyone hated those pictures as they are always referenced in the threads criticizing her face.

Sorry Skin, my mistake. I just thought everyone hated those pictures as they are always referenced in the threads criticizing her face.

I think it's the makeup to be honest. She looked very pale. Just the wrong combo of things.

And that fake scary grin doesn't help!

And in this one 5 years before simply Goddess, 2 months after giving birth to Rocco

A-Paris-MADONNA-et-Claire-CHAZAL-sur-le-plateau-le-19-novembre-2000_portrait_w858.jpg

She did look beautiful in 2000, but what the hell happened in 2001? That was her worst year look-wise, dreadful.

I think it's the makeup to be honest. She looked very pale. Just the wrong combo of things.

And that fake scary grin doesn't help!

Her face isn't too bad, I think it's the hair.

blogimport_yj8e5h-15aess0.jpg?x=400&q=80&n=1&sig=IJ7W2vNy7QN9Bez3bW0O.A--

Compare this (2004)

To this (also 2004)

madonna-face_zpsf30fd811.jpg

Her outfit isn't too nice either

Her face isn't too bad, I think it's the hair.

blogimport_yj8e5h-15aess0.jpg?x=400&q=80&n=1&sig=IJ7W2vNy7QN9Bez3bW0O.A--

Compare this (2004)

To this (also 2004)

madonna-face_zpsf30fd811.jpg

Her outfit isn't too nice either

The top pic is from 2005 (Lotsa De Casha Book Party) and the bottom is pic is from 2002 (Swept Away premiere). By 2005, she had definitely started more injections.

The top pic is from 2005 (Lotsa De Casha Book Party) and the bottom is pic is from 2002 (Swept Away premiere). By 2005, she had definitely started more injections.

Oh well I feel like a flop fan now. I assumed it was 2004 for both cos they both said 2004 but oh well, she looks pretty similar but hair does make a difference IMO.