Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

Today is the day! I am so excited. Go get your award, bitch. Unlike all the other fixed/manipulated categories you EARNED this. You deserve a standing ovation.

Imagine if Madonna popped on stage to perform the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" performance. It would be amazing. A short 2 minute, BAM, and gone! Ah well. Hopefully, they'll play a long clip of the performance from the DVD.....if they do, the'd better post the opening "Imma say this once, I don't give a...."

Madonna

Make sure to tune into ABC starting at 8pm ET tomorrow for the 2013 Billboard Music Awards ceremony! Madonna will not be performing this time around but will accept the Top Touring Artist award for her MDNA Tour!

this time? When was the last time she performed?

this time? When was the last time she performed?

I think they were just speaking in general terms, she's never performed at the BB Awards as far as I know. In fact, I think she only showed up that time she got the "Lifetime Achievement" award. I don't think she's performed on a US awards show since......Hung Up with the Gorillaz at the 2006 Grammy's!?

Guest Not4Pussies

She was supposed to open the BBAwards back in 98 with TPOG but she cancelled a week before.

I checked the listing for the awards on my tv and the award show is three hours long! The fuck? Can't they specifically list when Madonna will be on? Lol.

Lol I know right? I have programs to watch on Bravo! 🎸🎷🎧📛🚐🚏⛽🔰🚜🆚📳✳📵©❕❔🕑🕡🔱💮♦▫🔵💬💘💞👥👤💎👠👠👡👞👝💏💆🙋💁🙅🙆👰🙎🙍💩🔥💩💩💩

I really wonder what she will look like. Now that she started taking risks again with brand new looks i don't want her to go back to the "curly hairdo", no matter what she wears or the color of her hair i don't wanna see a single curl anymore, we had blond curls since 2003 almost non-stop in every way possible.

Guest Rachelle of London

I want BONE STRAIGHT! like Vanity Fair 2011 party! She looks so damn sexy with straight hair