MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

with this editing/post-production style the opening section is going to be FUCKING SICK.

i can only imagine! i've watched this clip like 20 times already.

edit: i'm putting it on my iphone so i can show everyone hehe

I wonder if the fact that it's filmed in Miami will be mentioned on the cover/back cover. Of course she will say Miami to the crowd in that computerized voice in Revolver "What's up Miaaaami." Unless they edit that out.

i really want "dont fuck with the queEeEeEen" to be on there!

Guest bluejean
...was filmed primarily in Miami as well as other locations.

I know that but that isn't what I was talking about. I was just thinking if it really includes alot of footage from alternate places maybe they'll make no mention of where its filmed and edit out all the parts that refer to the city and just call it 'The MDNA Tour'

I absolutely love the colors and the wide shots as well! I don't care in which location each shot was taken, the changes are not noticable in that teaser anyway.

The only thing I could criticize is that they shouldn't have switched to so many different shots when she does the dance portion, they didn't capture the complete choreography now. M's dancing was amazing in this tour, so I hope they capture ALL her dance moves.

Other than that, I loved the teaser!

I have Netflix on my PS3 and by fiddling with the DNS code I got it thinking I was in America - loads more content! So presumably if I can watch Epix on the console it will think the same and I'll be able to stream this live from the UK, right?

EDIT: Scrap that, the PS3 Epix app isn't available in the UK anyway.

Edited by toby123

The only thing I could criticize is that they shouldn't have switched to so many different shots when she does the dance portion, they didn't capture the complete choreography now. M's dancing was amazing in this tour, so I hope they capture ALL her dance moves.

Other than that, I loved the teaser!

Well i agree. It looks too much frenetic now with at least 3 different shots each second. The original one was less frenetic and captured the dancing sequence better imo. But it looks great anyway!

People on "Madonnarama" wouldn't agree with you. Almost every comment there is more than negative. I don't know why.

HOW? it has such a good cinematic / grain feel with the vibrant colors. I just love it :) all other shows seem so boring now compared to this little piece ;) but yeah it's edited a bit too much around the dance parts, (but that's what the song is gonna give you..) the whole feel of it is so good. but I can see how the choreography looks way better in the first preview:

Guest groovyguy

I know that but that isn't what I was talking about. I was just thinking if it really includes alot of footage from alternate places maybe they'll make no mention of where its filmed and edit out all the parts that refer to the city and just call it 'The MDNA Tour'

I agree.

There's more focus on the leg kick in the epix clip than in the original.

There is but it does look better from the front. I don't mind either though.

You can tell they go from the in-door arena stage shots to the outdoor stadium shots (with the custom built proscenium and top row of lights and side screens)...but it's pretty seamless. They've blacked out most of the crowd, but it still feels like they are there (unlike the CT film where it almost feels like there's no audience in some parts).

Honestly, I'm not bothered that they go from arena to stadium ... just never seen that done in a Madonna tour film before. They must not have gotten what they fully wanted with Miami only.

I wonder if they'll even mention the audience during the show...probably not necessary anyway.

I mean, only us hardcore fans are going to notice.

Maybe this was asked before but since the footage is used from all over the place I wonder what speech they will put in during the show?

And I hope that whatever footage they use for LAV/Love Spent its from one of the performances where she is the most naked. :lol: Didnt she have something covering her mid section during the Miami shows? She that belly on blu ray/dvd girl! Its flawless!

Maybe this was asked before but since the footage is used from all over the place I wonder what speech they will put in during the show?

And I hope that whatever footage they use for LAV/Love Spent its from one of the performances where she is the most naked. :lol: Didnt she have something covering her mid section during the Miami shows? She that belly on blu ray/dvd girl! Its flawless!

she was using a corset for LAV in MIAMI

The best performance was in RIO with only bra and panties

The best performance was in RIO with only bra and panties

Yes. Thats what I want for the DVD! She was flawless looking. MORE SKIN!

Guest bluejean

You can't expect them to capture every element of the choreography, it's never going to be the same as seeing it in person.