MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Madonna:_The_MDNA_Tour_stills_357454.jpgMadonna:_The_MDNA_Tour_stills_357460.jpgMadonna:_The_MDNA_Tour_stills_357466.jpgMadonna:_The_MDNA_Tour_stills_357457.jpgMadonna:_The_MDNA_Tour_stills_357467.jpg

these are not the trousers she wore in miami

I hope we don't have another who's that girl tour editing like the magic gold trousers that appeared and went

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah! 2 different bras also during LAV

Epix have also reposted the trailer so for those who never saw it before it was blocked

Guest groovyguy

yeah! 2 different bras also during LAV

Epix have also reposted the trailer so for those who never saw it before it was blocked

So sweet of Epix!

#Madonna fans asked, we listened! Enjoy a sneak peek of The #MDNA Tour premiering 6/22 on EPIX. RT to spread the word http://epx.ms/12gR5tk

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah I meant the coffee book one! the one that Christopher was upset he was only paid $100 for every pic used! hahaha

Guest bluejean
yeah I meant the coffee book one! the one that Christopher was upset he was only paid $100 for every pic used! hahaha

:rotfl: Well I have to say I don't blame him actually considering they were about $50 each. I just wish the CD was a full discs worth....

But not the live coffee table book like what everyone was talking about :/ There was also one released for WTG.

Oh yes I forgot about the WTG one. I did have that but for some reason as a kid I decided to cut it up and put the pics all over the wall. I had a habit of doing shit like that, I realise now it was a mistake :lol:

well we kinda knew that song would probably get a lot of edits & action etc.. i think it's a bit too much, but it does fit the song. I love her dancers, but she gets less attention than she deserves, no? im sure the other songs will be less "quick" though. gmayl is probably the most "frenetic" of all songs

Guest Rachelle of London

I love it! I love how you get to see the dancer, its captures the energy of this performance perfectly

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont know if its just me, is there an echoey sound to her voice, sorry I dont now the correct terminology!

That GMAYL clip is AMAZING!!!

I think the editing is actually NOT too frenetic. I was expecting faster cuts and closer shots, and they actually made a point to capture the whole feel of the show and the whole stage. YES!!!

The color looks great. And while it has a "film" like feel, you actually feel like it's still a live show (At least for this act). Not what I expected. Much, much better actually.

And it looks like they took wide shots from a stadium show, because you can see that row of top lights (that wasn't arranged that way in the arena shows...unless it was in Miami, which would have been different from the other arena shows). They're definitely using shots from different venues besides Miami, including a stadium show... but it looks seamless.

And the audio mixing sounds GREAT!!! It actually sounds like you can hear the band's instruments...and not just putting the studio versions on top. It actually sounds like you're at a live concert! FINALLY!

Fuck. Now I can't wait. (and sadly I don't think I get EPIX. Somebody better upload that to the net...and rip the audio in super High Quality when it comes out).

That GMAYL clip is AMAZING!!!

I think the editing is actually NOT too frenetic. I was expecting faster cuts and closer shots, and they actually made a point to capture the whole feel of the show and the whole stage. YES!!!

The color looks great. And while it has a "film" like feel, you actually feel like it's still a live show (At least for this act). Not what I expected. Much, much better actually.

And it looks like they took wide shots from a stadium show, because you can see that row of top lights (that wasn't arranged that way in the arena shows...unless it was in Miami, which would have been different from the other arena shows). They're definitely using shots from different venues besides Miami, including a stadium show... but it looks seamless.

And the audio mixing sounds GREAT!!! It actually sounds like you can hear the band's instruments...and not just putting the studio versions on top. It actually sounds like you're at a live concert! FINALLY!

Fuck. Now I can't wait. (and sadly I don't think I get EPIX. Somebody better upload that to the net...and rip the audio in super High Quality when it comes out).

Everythanggggg you said! This is EXACTLY how I remember my own viewing experience. It captures the essence of this amazing part of the show. Love it!