Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I understand following the people Madonna works with, but her kid? Is it even worth it? I mean, I don't think he has inside scoop of her projects...

Exactly. It's just wrong...

Totally agree with you, I don't understand why some people feel the need to waste their time writing hateful things about someone they don't like or care about... it's just unnecessary

At the end of the day you feel so good with your yourself and so quiet inside when have not been rude to anyone and tried to be as nice as possible, everyone should try, the benefit is really huge, as for you than for people the people you talk with.

Btw, it's been a few time i see your avatar and i wanted to tell ya it's amazing, simple but beautiful, you've succeed to make me love a pic from that HC photo-shoot which is a miracle !

A redhead is a name for a person with red or orange hair, usually a woman, but not necessarily.

Also, I don't know much about equestrianism, but isn't that a big horse for such a small woman?

Edited by rb19

what "red head" means please ?

A 'red head' is also a name for when an uncircumcised guys pulls back his foreskin to expose his red headed warrior.

A redhead is a name for a person with red or orange hair, usually a woman, but not necessarily.

Also, I don't know much about equestrianism, but isn't that a big horse for such a small woman?

Thank you, yeah i knew that red head means a person with orange hair but i thought it had another meaning for the pic.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does this mean she's at her horse farm upstate?

I hope some pics emerge of her on the horse...I miss Whipdonna hahahaha

in the UK there's this thing going on where they've found horse meat in beef burgers and lasagne meat

in the UK there's this thing going on where they've found horse meat in beef burgers and lasagne meat

ahhhh yeahhhh, sorry, i didn't get it at first, here in France it's a huge scandal too. lolllll the comment is hysterical

I know this is awful, but somebody posted "Thank you for the lasagna!" in the instagram comments section :chuckle:/>

:rotfl:

The real scandal is that people buy that ready 2 heat lasagna crap in stores :lmao:

:lmao: I know right...

I would never eat that MUCK. If people want to eat Lasagne or beefburgers, at least don't be a tight fisted lazy cunt - buy some decent meat and make it your fucking selves. :lol: