Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

Rocco accepted my request. Yey! Lol....I agree that it is weird to "follow" her children, but I honestly pay very little attention to Instagram anyway.

Since we are all on or joining Instagram (for M or not) I would love to follow my friends here at MNation. Look me up and follow me and I will follow back!

Instagram Username: CraigVMoody

LOL M "liked" her own photo this morning. The one of her post-workout tits. I bet she was looking back at the picture and thinking, "Damn I look GOOD. I'm going to "like" this myself, motherfuckers."

don't read them. ignore the comments.

it's not that hard.

No, it isn't, but why should I HAVE to ignore the comments when part of my enjoyment was reading how excited her fans are?

Surely, if people dislike her that much, they shouldn't be posting to begin with.

Guest Not4Pussies

then continue reading them, just don't complain about the negative comments.

i mean, my enjoyment comes from seeing madonna post pictures on instagram

not what the fans or haters have to comment.

Guest Rachelle of London

To be fair Madonna isnt the only person to get abuse, you should see some of the comments Rihanna gets, the funniest things is that she responds hahaha

Am I the only one that thinks "following" her children is just plain wrong? :|/>

No, you're not. I wouldn't follow her children either. Even though peoples intentions here are not of a sinister nature, others elsewhere might be.

I just find the whole thing creepy. (Please don't take offence those who are following Rocco)

Guest bluejean

LOL

I think world peace is a bit of an over-exageration, my dear.

Of course it's not the same I was just pointing out that you're asking for something that isn't possible. It sucks though, I know. Imagine how these celebrities feel, they'd have to be very thick skinned.

I hope M wasn't put off by some of the comments and decided to stop posting pics :sad: .

Damn she spoiled me with these pics.