Porto Alegre - Brasil - 09/12/12

axisvor

I just thought about the fact that U2, the Stones ACDC or Bon Jovi don't have to worry about being single mother of four young children while being on the road for months at a time! For me that makes Madonna even a bigger force than I thought she was!!! All hail the queen of life!!!

I wish! :dramatic: But I already got literally a couple thousand amazing pics s at the 4 NY shows I went to. :inlove:

Those pics were truly amazing!!!

I wish I could have gone to SA but hell $3,000 for a flight

It makes sense why she cancelled Australia, if she toured here with late starts, skipping songs and in a bad mood after 19 years it would be a huge fucking mess. I'd rather she her fresh and not bored of the tour so I guess it works out, I would rather miss her again then see her not at her best

I've seen pop divas and rock stars cancel shows left and right, or give half sets.

Not to mention all these assholes that go onstage drunk or drugged up.

What do Madonna fans do ? we give Madonna shit for cutting ONE song from the setlist three times, for a reason we don't know, after she performed this song magnificently through out the tour. In addition we question the fact she was not feeling well... as if bad colds or flu is a rare condition these days!

What's up with her "fans"? This woman has barely cancelled dates not only on this tour but her entire career. She's never been known to cancel at the drop of a hat. She's now been on the road for 7 months, has been in and out of hot/cold and everything in between climates in just the past couple WEEKS alone, is 54 years old and has managed to do a show that requires her to be an athlete basically. So.....she DOES go on stage instead of cancelling the show because she feels like shit....she didn't even mention AT the show she felt like shit, a dancer Tweets it and some fans are going to doubt or undermine how ill she may feel?? Fuck off. Whether she has flu or the sniffles....the bitch is probably exhausted cut her some slack.

madonna_poa1.jpg

:cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/> :cries:/>

The BEST. She's gotten a lot more interactive. x

Comparing her to U2, Rolling Stones or any band is crazy...SHE IS THE SHOW...nonstop...she dances, sings, commands. She makes it look so easy people think it actually is. You don't know how hard it is on a person's body to do what she does every night...seriously.

I don't care if she skips songs, I don't care how late she CHOOSES to go on. I just am happy she is still doing it...and SO MUCH BETTER than anyone does or ever has.

I hate her fans sometimes...so needy and so full of expectation. She gives EVERYTHING people.

Matt Matt she IS fresh and at her absolute best. A performer that is bored does not give a performance from the heart and soul like she does. She is only human. Just because some fans reported she was in a bad mood during sound check, does not mean she is done with the tour. Certainly the points u mention are not any indication as to why Australia is not happening. Lets be reasonable here.

Fact is the show in Porto Alegre got rave reviews from fans and the media, despite being under the weather. You can see in the videos from the show how she is giving it her all even though she looks weak and pale.

Comparing her to U2, Rolling Stones or any band is crazy...SHE IS THE SHOW...nonstop...she dances, sings, commands. She makes it look so easy people think it actually is. You don't know how hard it is on a person's body to do what she does every night...seriously.

I don't care if she skips songs, I don't care how late she CHOOSES to go on. I just am happy she is still doing it...and SO MUCH BETTER than anyone does or ever has.

I hate her fans sometimes...so needy and so full of expectation. She gives EVERYTHING people.

if i try, i think i'd faint after the first 5 seconds of the first song on the first night.....and i'm not 54... :drool:

Matt Matt she IS fresh and at her absolute best. A performer that is bored does not give a performance from the heart and soul like she does. She is only human. Just because some fans reported she was in a bad mood during sound check, does not mean she is done with the tour. Certainly the points u mention are not any indication as to why Australia is not happening. Lets be reasonable here.

Fact is the show in Porto Alegre got rave reviews from fans and the media, despite being under the weather. You can see in the videos from the show how she is giving it her all even though she looks weak and pale.

probably she's not bored, but tired

Preach. There's never going to be another and there's never going to be anyone better, so I will enjoy every single moment we have with her. Even M at her worst is better than some others at their best lol.