Porto Alegre - Brasil - 09/12/12

axisvor

Oh wow!

The dancers wrote it's ectremely hot there. Maybe that's why she's in a bad mood.

The stadium is already fully packed.

I feel so bad for the fans standing for hours in the heat. How do they do it?

why is she going on so late? can't blame them for being pissed off standing there for so long.

They will have to work out on this for her next tour... everywhere she went people complained about this, there's not a particular reason...probably she wont do LAV/LS again

Maybe it's just such a huge production that they always have to make sure or correct last minute glitches for the stage. I know she wants a perfect production.

no way , its Madonna's decision , it started on the middle of the american dates

I hope she does not skip any songs from the set list b/c of the very late start. I don't think that would be fair for so many of the fans who have been waiting in the hellish heat.

I think 23:20 is an extremely late time to start, but I know the show is going to be awesome for the people anyway.

I hope she does not skip any songs from the set list b/c of the very late start. I don't think that would be fair for so many of the fans who have been waiting in the hellish heat.

I bet she will not perform it again. It seems that it wasnt a technical problem in São Paulo (Mat Guy confirmed that the piano was ready beneath the stage) and somebody confirmed with someone else that it was indeed because of time. She doesn't give a fuck and wants to end it all. Lol

no i believe someone said that there was a technical problem in miami and Madonna couldnt change that. they just had to announce it like they did for sao paulo though (i believe?) or even this show (they said it in advance didnt they?) but it's ridiculous to assume madonna goes on late just to piss people off and make them write bad reviews about her. please. :huh::voiceofreason: