Cleveland, OH - 11/10/2012

iasonas

Tonight is the Cleveland show! Her last show in the state of Ohio was in 1987!

KAT and I will be in the triangle! Is anyone else going?

I think the show is 100% sold out!

Hopefully mobile networks won't be down this time so KAT can update you on twitter. In Detroit, Verizon had collapsed!

Guest boytoyville

Have fun. I hope the show goes well and the audience is great! So jealous of Jasonakos and this Kat chick. Don't you guys have jobs? lol So jealous! Have a blast! :)

Gah! So jealous ... Earlier today, I just found my piece of scratch paper (from when the touring dates were first announced) on which I had written the shows I could potentially go to -- and realized Cleveland's show is tonight! After such an awesome experience in the pit on Tuesday night, I'm kicking myself for not going to the Cleveland show since it's on the weekend ... I don't know anyone in Cleveland, though, which is initially why I didn't book the tickets. I know people in DC and NYC, so I favored those shows. But now I just wish I'd gotten a ticket and gone. HAVE FUN FOR US, Jason, mdna, and Kat! :) Loved the pic of you and Kat, btw, Jason -- she's adorable (as ever) in her outfit! (And you're as handsome as always, too, of course!)

From Kat tonight

561718_3925919747425_925234018_n.jpg

2i6tu.jpg

Madonna's manager Guy was just in the pit & came up to me & told me how much Madonna loves me! Sigh! What a good amazing epic run this has been!

Woo Madonna tells @guyoseary more fans in the pit! She won't play anymore & stages a protest after asking for more fans in the packed pit

Madonna still rememebed my name & gave me a shout out to help her sing Open Your Heart! Gonna miss all this love. I think I need to go back & live in the Golden Triangle forever & ever & take each one of you who I experienced it with with me! Thank you for the most amazing time! What a ride u guys!

who's Kat? :huh:

Kat is a huge regular to all our forums over the years. She's lovely, doesnt post often anymore. The last time I spoke to her she was still working for the E! channel.

OMG! I just woke up. The show was EPIC! EPIC! She was in a great mood, Very chatty! She liked the crowd. Much better than Detroit. Seriously, every performance is amazing.

I chatted with Guy for a while. We spent like 15 minutes with him and he posted a pic of us on M's facebook! The one that moniquearis posted!

I asked him about the DVD and he said "I have no idea yet what exactly is gonna happen with the DVD! I don't even know if we're filming for sure at this point". I think they are taking care of the final details in Colombia.

When we saw him in Detroit we gave him a shirt for Madonna that my bf makes and it says "Bitch Please, I'm from Detroit". Last night he told us that she gave it to her and she loved it! We were like "come one, you did not!" and he said "No, I promise I did! People give me a lot of shit and I don't give anything to her most of the times but I gave your shirt! It was cool!"

A pic of us. God, he never smiles in pics!

557689_10151148960463282_11687315_n.jpg

Why didn't you ask him about Love Spent?

I know I should have asked but it's not very easy. When you know that the queen is going to be on stage very soon and there's so much excitement around you you can't think of questions. You forget everything. There's only one thing in your mind. Plus, Guy is surrounded by so many people who constantly bother him so I was thinking the last time he'd like would be someone to ask about possible new singles, the dvd, the non-traditional promo, why the album had no support from the label in Europe etc... He was quite friendly though and he answers whatever you ask him.

My fav pic from last night!

406914_10151149091718282_1488095695_n.jpg

I heard so many e-motional stories in Cleveland!

These two girls had tickets for the very last row all the way up but Guy saw the superbowl outfit and gave them GT tickets! I was so happy for them!

207557_10151150132348282_347639065_n.jpg

I also met a 21 year old girl in the triangle. I love seeing very young fans! I asked her how she became a fan and she told me that 6 years ago on Thanksgiving night she watched The Confessions Tour on NBC and she fell in love with Madonna!

Sooo many people were glad that Madonna finally visited so many mid-sized american cities with this tour! The last 4 tours mainly visited only NY, LA, SF, Miami, Chicago, Philly and Boston