Oct. 3: svperstar's MDNA concert experience

svperstar

Wish me luck, my fellow Madge peeps. Tomorrow I kick off a trek to Seattle to see the Queen on her first trip to the Pacific Northwest in a while -- the Oct 3rd show at the Key Arena.

Full report to follow soon.

I'd say enjoy, but that's obviously going to happen. It's an incredible show.

is it sold out ?

nope...none of her shows sell out. haven't you heard yet? they're half empty arena's and stadiums at the start of the show and by the end there is only a handful of people left. and those people left are the one's yelling peanuts? popcorn?

I don't want to start a new thread for October 3rd's Seattle show and steal svperstar's thunder...so I'll let him do the shit tonight,

However, David Banda did his first DJing tonight during Martin Solveig's opening set. It was cute, but brief.

The show was awesome from my section. Love her.

Im still incredibly exhausted and have a million place to be, but I am home now and just wanted to say before I step out...

WOW. The bitch NAILED it.

I'm still trying to put into words just how flabbergasted she left me. The show was so high octane, so precise, so polished. And yet so brief.

I will post my full review tonight after my day is done and formulated.

Oh, and Hector is officially GOD. THank you love! xoxoxoo

^ I am so glad you loved it! I thought the crowd (especially the Golden Triangle peeps) was even better than Tuesday's show. Can't wait for your full review.

If she plays Seattle again, we should go together and rock out!

A new dancer had joined the NDNA Fam, BBOY Neguin is his name. He is SO cute. But I have yet so see him actually dance onstage. But more importantly, is he replacing someone??? I hope noone is leaving. Luv them all.

i think he did an interview some time ago doing some light PR for a job in norway or sweden.. but i thought he said it was for september (which obviously didnt turn out to be the right date..) also on instagram he said "final show in seattle" but he could just be talking about the last seattle show.. anyway, just thought to mention ;)

M and Adrien have great chemistry both onstage and offstage.I've seen videos of her goofing around with him on a soundcheck and while sightseeing in Kiev and I thought WOW.

I'm sorry at the bottom of his page there is a Latest Tweets section, where he posted a link to a twitter pic of him with dancer Yaman Okur, @yamsonite. The pic is also on Yaman's twitter.