Chicago 09-20-2012 ARE YOU READY?!

xoxoboi24

^ Absolutely.

We can thank the Super Bowl for that, tbqh. I mean think about it. When was the last time 100 million Americans saw Madonna flaunt her most revered talent on TV? I can't think of a time. So many people had no idea of what a consumate performer she is.That moment completely sold her tour for her here.

422027_238214729598074_1959878570_n.jpg

:queenbitch:

^ Absolutely.

We can thank the Super Bowl for that, tbqh. I mean think about it. When was the last time 100 million Americans saw Madonna flaunt her most revered talent on TV? I can't think of a time. So many people had no idea of what a consumate performer she is.That moment completely sold her tour for her here.

The Superbowl totally showed EVERYBODY what a fantastic performer she is. I live with 2 sports fanatics who like some of Madonna's songs but were not huge fans. They thought she was absolutely brilliant. Her performance gave me chills. It was a fantastic way to show people how great she was, They could form their own opinions rather than being influenced by some reviewers who are Madonna haters and try to discredit her. She is really one of the greatest performers of all time, maybe even the best in my book.

Madonna Surprises 'Bar Mitzvah Boy' Shaun Sperling With Chicago Concert 'Like A Prayer' Sing-A-Long

Madonna had an extra special surprise for one of her biggest (and most famous) fans as her MDNA Tour rolled into Chicago this week.

The Queen of Pop singled out Shaun Sperling, best known as the "Bar Mitzvah Boy" after a 1992 video of him "Vogue"-ing his way into Jewish manhood went viral last month, as she performed "Like a Prayer."

As seen in this exclusive footage above, Madonna leans down from the stage with her microphone, allowing the now 33-year-old Sperling to sing a few lines from her 1989 classic.

Publicist Liz Rosenberg told HuffPost Gay Voices that the pop superstar was unaware of Sperling's YouTube fame. "Madonna never goes to that area of the stage to get people to sing along with her, but clearly she was being spiritually guided to the one person out of 20,000 who deserved to sing along," Rosenberg said.

Regardless, the "Bar Mitzvah Boy" said the chance encounter with his idol left him feeling ecstatic.

"I am now even more inspired to continue paying forward the lessons that Madonna taught me 20 years ago of self-respect, love, individuality, acceptance of others and always striving to be a better human being," he wrote on Facebook. "I feel incredibly grateful that my 13-year-old dreams are coming true, and most of all for the love and support that I have in my life."

As Rosenberg notes, the Madge-ical moment was bashert, which is Yiddish for "meant to be."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/madonna-bar-mitzvah-shaun-sperling-mdna-concert_n_1904680.html

Did she use sound effect or backing track when she sang "hold me in your arms till there's nothing left×´ ? It sounded so haunting and rich! Can't stop watching

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaDMCY_ioo[/media]

My favorite video of LS, and her ass is a work of art!

The best one yet! Such a priceless moment when she started singing LS out of the blue, must have been a magical moment for the lucky ones attending this show. Also, it seems that LAV was even more special that night, she was in a great mood knowing what's coming. Only M!

I love how the audience is quiet at the beginning of Love spent.They wee shocked at first it seems and then they started singing with her ...