Chicago 09-20-2012 ARE YOU READY?!

xoxoboi24

Ohhhhh..finally! It's beautiful! I'm really pissed that the tour gets better and better with Holiday and now Love Spent and I don't have the chance to see it again. :( But anyway, I hope she includes both extra performances on a tour DVD.

She is such an amazing performer. This alone makes the MDNA Tour for me! I hope she keeps it this way, i see she is still testing it and it better sing more slow like she does with LAV but it is close to perfection already! This is what a true artist stands for! Love it!!!!

Guest FrozenEyes

I genuinely think LAV on this tour is one of her GREATEST ever performances.

I agree!!! I was really blown away by it!

And how awesome she added Love Spent?!?! Now if only she would have added it one night earlier! :lol:

Or really bored and that's why she's wanting to change it up?

I think she wants to perfect the show to the max for the DVD filming, that's why it hasn't been filmed yet. She still trying to push the limits of the show's concept to make it closer of her vision which is great by the way!

She also listened to the lame european critics that complained about the lack of enough hits and found a place to add Holiday.

Wow, Like A Virgin was already one of her best performances ever, but a tad too long. With Love Spent, it becomes incredibly haunting.

I can't believe she ended up including this AND found such a surprising but perfect way to do it.

The key change is perfect - hope she rerecords it and releases somehow.

I think she wants to perfect the show to the max for the DVD filming, that's why it hasn't been filmed yet. She still trying to push the limits of the show's concept to make it closer of her vision which is great by the way!

She also listened to the lame european critics that complained about the lack of enough hits and found a place to add Holiday.

Yeah true that makes sense :)

I was just thinking, apart from that, maybe because it's such a long tour she wants to shake it up a bit?

She should sing Holiday in full to make up for Papa being cut short. It's just too short on both songs. If she changed Papa, it would ruin. The momentum of the first section so she should just sing the second verse of Holiday and chorus it out, at the very least. I really wanted to hear Love Spent in full though too but this is fantastic as well...

She seems so much more relaxed & confident when she got to America. Even her speeches have become more varied, playful & less rehearsed. Her singing is much better too. The backing track seems to have been toned down & from the 4 shows I've seen so far, I could clearly hear her live voice & on the purely live vocals, she's sounding really good. To me, the show had only one major flaw & that's Hung Up. The arrangement is awful & the song does not fit the heaviness of the concept & scenery. But with the addition of Holiday & now Love Spent, that flaw can easily be overlooked. This show is now very close to perfection. Hopefully, by the time the 2 NY MSG shows come around, she'll be singing the full Holiday.