NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 8

Camacho

Indeed, bonding with that many people in the rain was definitely a positive experience -

184095_4165339004807_2036578141_n.jpg

wow!!! who's this great goodlooking goodevrythaaannngg guy??? :drool:

and great pics too!!!

soooo happy also for the mystical experience of hector and miguel!!!! thanks for all the love you shared!!! :inlove:

jonluvsmaddy: werent you in that madonnarama song? "my name is jonluvsmaddy, whats youuursss?"

my memory must be crazy.

Indeed, I am one and the same

Thanks for all the ego strokes you guys - definitely appreciated

All of my pics from both Yankee Stadium shows are posted on Madonna Tribe if you want to see more

None of my friends seemed to be aware that madonna had a boyfriend and were all amazed that he kind of looks like me - during the Philly show, my friend got his attention during the beginning of "Vogue" to point out the similarity and he stared and stared and would not look away - here's a photo of the moment before -

394205_4125021276889_1082460681_n.jpg

and me when I was near his age

395979_3966330629722_1746096436_n.jpg

and now

392396_4159972510648_587956452_n.jpg

Wow the stadium is full.. but what the hell do you see when you are that far??

I'm going both shows in Medellín: Golden Circle one day, and General Admission day two. One day: MADONNA in front of me. Next day: want to see lights, screens, and extra things.

Okay, so I was initially gonna post this here and on my facebook (hence why I warn some of the "music snobs" on my shitbook not to hate on my Dios Madonna), but I've decided to post the entirety of my "doco" just for Mnationers and post the show clips for the rest of the public. I made it mainly for you guys anyway. So enjoy. Remember, there are many, MANY spoilers so be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczTzqDRSHg&feature=youtu.be

Okay, so I was initially gonna post this here and on my facebook (hence why I warn some of the "music snobs" on my shitbook not to hate on my Dios Madonna), but I've decided to post the entirety of my "doco" just for Mnationers and post the show clips for the rest of the public. I made it mainly for you guys anyway. So enjoy. Remember, there are many, MANY spoilers so be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczTzqDRSHg&feature=youtu.be

Ok first of all, you are too cute for your own health and I just loved watching the video.

Your little captions really explain how people were freaking out! :lol: and how funny it is to actually experience but also how amazing she is, the show is, and how gorgeous she is. I'd like to share on my Facebook but only if you let me! ;)

i feel bad for some of those people that look like they watched from the moon

it seems that it can be a great experience as well... i think it is best to go to a MADONNA concert experiencing both locations, front section and nosebleed section... just to feel the energy...

My sister went to the September 8th show and LOVED it. She said Madonna performed a ballad on guitar and that Madonna said "I wrote this song, but it's not on my album." Something about love? Does anyone know what song is this? My sister said it was beautifully sung and that everyone was captivated during that song.

Please let me know what song this is!

Edited by Mario Lopez

My sister went to the September 8th show and LOVED it. She said Madonna performed a ballad on guitar and that Madonna said "I wrote this song, but it's not on my album." Something about love? Does anyone know what song is this? My sister said it was beautifully sung and that everyone was captivated during that song.

Huh?

Masterpiece? But she wasn't on guitar? Ask her where she was sitting! :lol:

I don't remember any of this.

She probably heard, "this is a song about love that I wrote for a film I directed..."

it seems that it can be a great experience as well... i think it is best to go to a MADONNA concert experiencing both locations, front section and nosebleed section... just to feel the energy...

I can't cause my energy stays the same (CRAZY) and people who are far away, don't Iike to dance, embrace the show....they just like to stand (or in many cases) sit there...

It just doesn't work for me...even in the B FLOOR sections, I was like ugh, I need to be closer (not cause I want to be, but also because I need to be with people who know MDNA, who want to dance, who want to sing!) I guess every night I had to settle for Like A Prayer being that only moment!

Ok first of all, you are too cute for your own health and I just loved watching the video.

Your little captions really explain how people were freaking out! :lol: and how funny it is to actually experience but also how amazing she is, the show is, and how gorgeous she is. I'd like to share on my Facebook but only if you let me! ;)

Sure :)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KczTzqDRSHg&feature=youtu.be[/media]

That was too sweet. Felt the exact same way. How great is the ending to "I Don't Give A"?!! Chills. Right as the platform is rising and she keeps changing positiions as it rises oh wow it's like it's cathartic for her you get pulled in seeing it.... got goosebumps watching it live.

Anyway very nice video do another one! :)

she said something about directing the film, the song, the sort of love she wants before Masterpiece.